Chapter 19. End

I somehow managed to get Tsunade away from me and went outside. I'm now walking on the streets. I saw a tall man with long black hair passing by. He looks like Neji... Wait that's Neji?! No.. I can't believe. He's so handsome.
" Hello sweetheart, mind if you have a talk with me? "
" Chiyoko? What? But you were gone! When did you came back? "
" Just some minutes ago. But I just say this : the time was so good with you. I mean look at you, growing up, being a beautiful man."
" You just sounded like an old woman. Actually I'm a jonin Now. And everybody here is a chunin, that little Konohamaru and his friends are genins already."
" Wow time passed so quickly. "
" Yeah. By the way, you should go see Kakashi he's in a pretty bad state. He was searching for you everyday and by now he should come home"
" Okey, then I'm going."
" Wait Chiyoko. Umm.. We all missed you so don't do that again."
Now that hurts me. I mean I tried to let the fact that everybody was ageing pass, but now it too hard. I showed him a sadly smile and hugged him.
" I know."
I teleported in my house. Wow it's a lot of dust in here. I went on the kitchen and there were a lot of dirty dishes, on the floor some cracked plates, a broken mug on the table with its pices on the chair. Then I went in the bathroom. It was pretty unused, but the mirror was broken and I could see some blood on it. Man, what did you do Kakashi? I went into my room. Everything was the same as when I leave and surprisly it was very clean. Oh, he must have really missed me.
I hear someone getting in and I went to see who was it. I teleported myself in the living room. There was a messed up Kakashi, that was nearly crying. I step a bit forward and a wishper in a low voice.
" Kakashi? "
He got his head up and immediately hugged me tight.
" Chiyoko! I missed you so much. Where have you been?! Don't do this again, I... I can't resist here without you. .... I love you! "he said between sobs.
" It's okey. I'm here now. I've missed you too, you know."
He looked at me with puppy eyes and kissed me. It was a pure kiss, full of love. I kissed him back then he let me go.
"You're tired. I can see it in your eyes. You probably didn't sleep too much. Come on let's go to the bed."
I took his hand and he got me up all of sudden and took me bride style. We went to my bedroom and he sat down. I put his head on my lap and he looked at me.
" Where were you? "
" Do you want to know the truth? "
" Yes. "
" Okey. I will tell you everything you want to know in the morning, now sleep." I kissed his lips. I missed them. I put my hand on his forehead and he falled asleep.

* time skip. Morning*

I watched Kakashi sleeping all the night. He looked peaceful. Maybe he had a good dream. He woke up and kissed my lips slowly.
" Good morning."
" Morning. Did you sleep well? "
" Yes I did, because you were with me. "
" I'm glad. Want something to eat? I bought those from the shop." I said pointing at a big plate with a lot of food on it.
" Yes. I'm starving. "
" Then eat. I will go to make some coffee."
I came back with two mugs one with coffee and one with green tea.
" Here "
" Then..."
" It's okey. Ask. I will tell you the truth."
" I can ask everything? "
" Yes. "
" Who are you?"
" Chiyoko. I was the one that ate the chakra fruit and then I was a secret ANBU for all the villages. "
" What?! Kaguya ate that fruit!"
"No I did. And then a couple of years later, four hundred if I remember correctly, I gave her a little of my chakra and told her to lie and tell everybody that she ate that fruit."
" Just how old are you?! "
" I stopped counting after two thousand , but I think that on October I should be six thousand four hundred and ninety-three, if I don't mistake. Ahh plus minus one."
" Wow. It's just amazing. What's you're real from. "
I undo the transformation and he stared at me.
" I ate the fruit when I was nineteen."
" You look sexy. "
" Thanks."
" Where were you all this time ?"
" Akatsuki hideout training them. "
" What why?!"
" They are old friends and I don't want to have weak buddys."
" When did you meet them?"
" When I escaped from an ANBU's house, I ended up knowing their actual leader so I went with them. "
" You were there all the time?"
" Yes."
" Were there men? "
" In the hideout were just men and me."
" How many? "
" Six."
" Umm... Did you.. "
" Sleep with them? Yes. With Itachi ."
"How many times? "
" Don't know... About seven hundred. I fucked him every night."
He was now trowing me a dissapointed look.
" You did... What is he to you? "
" He's my ex. And you don't have to be sad Kakashi. I just sleep with him, I don't love him. I didn't even kiss him"
" Who do you truly love? "
" Now? You."
" How can I Belive you? "
" I told you just the truth. Plus... Why wouldn't you? You still love me. Still want me, don't you? "
I kissed him roughly and he didn't kissed back.
" Come on Kakashi, don't be dissapointed. I'm here now, all just for you."
He was so nervous and sad, but at the same time happy. All those emotions were now concentrating on me. He pinned me on the bed and kissed and bit all my body. He let a lot of marks some of them were bearely seen and other were bleeding or had a purple color. He put his thing inside of he without any announcement or prelude. It was like he was raping me.
When he was finished he got dressed and sat next to me. I could see that all those emotions were now transforming into saddens.
" It's okey Kakashi. Things will be better. "
" I love you. Please don't break my heart again."
" I won't. I will be more careful this time."
I kissed him and he put his hands around me possessivly. He kissed the top on my head and we fell asleep like this.
Next day I waited for him to wake up and then I went outside to talk with Tsunade. But man what a surprise I had. It was Naruto and Jiraya coming from the gates.
" Naruto! "
" Huh? Is that Chi!"
He ran to me and hugged me. Man he was taller now.
"Wow you're still little. It like you didn't change a bit. "
" Yes indeed. Now how are you? Have you been doing well?"
" Yes! I've been training with Jiraya all those years! I learned a lot of things! I will show it too you sometime! "
" Yes. I can't wait. "
" Look that's Konohamaru!"
" As hyperactive as always."
" Chiyoko. You should change your appearance. "
" Jiraya. I won't and you know it. I like this. "
" The rest will question you."
" I know. But I'm thinking on revealing myself. "
" You are? But you'll have to become a secret ANBU again"
" Maybe not. I'm planing to fight. "
" You? Fighing? Serious? "
" Yes "
" Do you want to wipe all the villages out of the map? "
" Of that's what I need to do then yes. But it won't happen so stay clam. "
I teleported myself to my room and I looked on the window... The time is really flying.

* time skip again *

The hokage announced that the kazekage, meaning Gaara, was kidnapped by Akatsuki. Man they were fast. I wander who did they send? Our team was send to help them. I was waiting for Kakashi. He finally finished to pack up and we leaved.
" Let's go. We should arrive in three days. "
" Yeah sure. See you there guys." and So I teleported myself to the kazekage building.
"Who are you?! "
" Relax. I'm here to help. I'm from Konoha. "
" Prove it. "
I sigh and show him my headband.
" Where are the rest?"
"They will come a little bit latter. Now show me where is Kankuro."
" Yes. Here. "
He lead me to a room. There was Chiyo and Ebizou.
" Chiyo. Long time no see. Man you're old. How are you? Come and give a hug to your godmother."
" Chiyoko?! "
"So it was you. A ten years old Huh."
" Just a transformation, you know that I'm nineteen. Now what's the situation here?"
" Kankuro. He was poisoned and I can't figure it out."
" you really lost your motivation Chiyo. "
I went over him and put my hands on his body. Damn he was so sexy. Thank god that healing needs direct touch!
" Finished. He will wake up soon. "
" What?! ... But you didn't to anything so special."
" I did. I make his blood to mix with the poison so now he's like a living antiode. "
" Tsk. Just like always."
Now I'm going to wait somewhere for the others. See you .