Chapter 20. Do it

* Kakashi's point of view *

I had a huge fight with Chiyoko this morning. She won't come to save Gaara with the rest of us. She told us the she doesn't want to come , because it doesn't concern her. She looked so heartless. I've never saw her like this. Now I realise, even if I know her a bit better, still she's a mystery to me. I just can't get her. I tried to, but I can't.
Now we have to stop because somebody appeared in from of us. He was wearing the akatsuki cloak.
" Uchiha Itachi" said Naruto and all of us looked at him.
No! I feel the blood boiling inside of me. He was the one that fucked Chi all this time. He was her ex and looks like he still wants her. I acted so reckless and I run to him, and he caught me into a genjutsu.
" Kakashi."
" Itachi! So I heard that you still want Chi back."
" Chiyoko? So you're the one. "
" The one that what? "
" You don't know don't you. Oh Kakashi you're very close minded if you didn't figure it out till now."
I wanted to attack him again but he suddenly change the background. Now... No! I don't want this! Somebody get me out of here!
" Do you like it? It's beautiful isn't it? "
" No! "
On the background were scenes of him and Chi, back into akatsuki, having sex. She enjoyed it! She looked like she was in heaven!
Itachi punched me and smirk.
" You saw her. She still like me. I can satisfy her. "
" No.. She said she love me."
" And you think that's true? Look at her, how much she enjoys it. "
He was going to say something, but the rest got me out of the genjutsu. They attacked him and it looks like he wasn't real, just another's man corpse. I looked at the sky hoping that Chiyoko is okey. I don't know if after this I could see her again.

*Chiyoko point of view*

Kakashi and the rest had gone to save Gaara. Apparently another team was send to help, the Guy team. I don't want to be there when they fall dead on the ground because they are weak, so I teleported myself to the little hideout were I felt Deidara and Sasori's chakra.
They were there. It looks like the ritual just has finished and the rest of the holograms were there.
" Choyoko. What are you doing here? Are your little friends with you? "
" Oh I'm not your enemy you know that. "
" Then would you fight against them with us?"
" Nope. I can't do that. But I won't let anyone die so I will butt in at the final of the fight."
" You're playing a dangerous game Chiyoko."
"I'm not. I can control everything in one second so it's not a game if I'm the only one playing."
"Fine."
Then everyone disappeared and I was standing there with Deidara and Sasori.
" How many are they? " asked Sasori from his puppet.
" Not a lot, but it's your grandma there. And the nine tails jinkyuriki with Copycat ninja Kakashi. You have to be careful."
" Just they?"
" No, a Byakugan user, two taijutusu freaks and a weapon girl."
" Sounds like its pretty complicated for us."
" Don't say us. I won't help you unless you die. And don't try to fake your death, because I'll be watching. No one will die here, understood? "
"Yes ma'am. "
Fine now I should go to get some dangos, I'm starving. I teleported myself to a shop and buy a lot of these divine things and went back to the fight. Looks like I will need a clone, because they took separate ways and maybe two so I'll be sure that Guy team is okey. So I did and now I was in a tree eating and watching how Sasori was fighting with his grandma. She's pretty good, but still old. I think that she will die here.
I continue to eat and at the same time I receive images with the other fights. It's okey for now. Deidara is in a little Disadvantage, but I will go there if I'm needed. On another hand, Guy team was fighting fighting with their clones. I think that they will manage to survive.
Suddenly Sasori was outside his cracked puppet and was now with his kazekage puppet. Chiyo managed to dodge his attacks, but it's pretty hard for her. She was cut somewhere and the poison started to take effect. She got up and got out from her purse a little syringe with a red fluid. That bitch. She took Kankuro's blood. Now she has the antidote and continue fighting. Wow she's so persistent. I mean it's kind of obvious that she'll loose. Surprisly Neji came and help her. Wow, now maybe they will have a chance. I stayed there still watching and suddenly I felt a huge chakra. Oh no. Deidara! My clone rushed to him when he was ready to blow himself.
" Hei little boy, stay still."
" Chiyoko! But if I kill them now... "
" You won't do shut up and get out of here."
Naruto was using the nine tails chakra and nearly lost control, but I put a finger on his forehead and it was all gone.
" Now that's all finished.." my clone was ready to disappear, but I saw Kakashi.
" Oh hello there. How are you? "
" I'm.. Fine. "
" Hei what happened? "
" Nothing"
" you're sure?"
" Yeah. I'm fine."
" Okey. If you say so. "
Then it poofed away and So did the clone that was watching the Guy team, they are almost finished. It looks like Chiyo, Sasori and Neji. The fight was pretty intense, but it looks like Sasori will win. Chiyo was injured and So was Neji. She passed out and Neji was going to do the same. I went over there and healed both of them and reapired Sasori's puppets.
" okey. Now you should go. The rest will be here soon."
" But what about you? "
" I'm going to the village. "
He went inside the hideout and the Naruto and Kakashi appeared with Gaara's body. Chiyo begged me to heal him so did the rest.
" No."
" But why not? You can do it easy."
" Yes I know. But I don't want to. It's not my business. The fights finished So my job here ends. "
I teleported myself to my house waiting for Kakashi to come. It looks like I have some days free So maybe I should go and see how is Akatsuki reacting. I went to the hideout and looks like somebody was here and Sasori was there dead.
"Tobi." I said whispering.
" Chiyoko-chan."
" You killed him, didn't you? "
" Looks like. "
" Yeah. He probably had to die. "
"Now I'm going to show myself. "
" Of you do so, then pay attention. "
" Thank you. "
I disappeared and get some dangos from the shop. It looks like Kakashi was there.
" Hi there. "
" Chi. Hei. "
" Okey enough. Tell me what's with you. "
" Nothing."
I pinned him down on the ground and looked straight I'm his eyes. He was avoiding me.
" Speak."
" It's nothing."
" There is something!"
" Fine. You want to hear it. I can't. I just can't be with you anymore! "
I let go of his hands and he got up.
" Why? "
" I saw you and Itachi when you were in Akatsuki. You loved him and you still do."
" I don't. That was just human pleasure."
" No. It wasn't just that. Chi please don't do this to me. Don't hurt me even more that you've done already. "
" Okey. Fine. I understand. "
" You should also move from here." " Do you want me to? "
" No... A long pause, but he spoke again... But you have to. "
I went into my room and pack all my things then I went to the hokage office to find another place. You know what, I know exactly where I should go.