Cheater 29. Boring

I thought about the starting of the war. I've just received the knowledge about all the fields and man this was very boring. You know what? Let's see what can they do on their own. My clones poofed away and all the things that had happened were in my head. Quite interesting, but this isn't worth my attention. I was sitting on tree in Village hidden in the rock. Man it was so... Rocky. I mean it like Suna but more... Harder. Oh I don't know what's with me now. I'm not in the mood to do anything. I put another Dango in my mouth and I was ready to eat it, but suddenly a huge chakra was making it's appearance. Wait there is not just one. There are three. Oh man, maybe I should see what's going on there, but but... It so far and I'm too lazy to go there. Yeah, let's go I guess.
I was now with Gaara's team. I suddenly appeared in front if him and he was trying to detect the enemy.
" There are 2th mizukage, 4th kazekage, 3rd Raikage, 2 tsuchikage. It's kind of a big deal so be prepared. " I said laying on the ground.
" What? But you said that you won't help us. " complain Gaara.
" Okey I could just walk away but I think that it's better for you this way."
I got up and pretend to turn around and walk away but he catched my hand and I looked at him.
" Stay. "
I smirked and jump on his back.
" Okey then let's go! "
" What? Get down from Gaara-sama!" yelled two girls at me and I just glared at them
" Plus minus two won't make the difference, no Gaara? "
" Chiyoko. Calm down. " he tried to say, but his voice was already trembling in hate.
" Quit nervous to meet our daddy, aren't we? "
You know what's interesting. I understand why the beasts do what they do, but humans? They are just crazy, dirty and unbelievable. ( kind of edited quote from Supernatural. ) Look at the kid here. He has no more then 15 or 16, hell knows, and already has so much hate in him. He didn't need Shukaku to do all of this things, he wanted it so much. That blood, those screams, all the dead bodies. They were this desire and his alone. I mean okey your father wanted to kill you,i get it, but move on. A lot of people want me dead, but I don't have or get revenge for every one of them. Man if I will do that at least half of the earth will be destroyed. The third tsuchikage came too, telling us the ability of the second. Oh man I'm at war with a lot of stupid people. Who the bloody hell show him the Blood line selection? He was no genius to come up with this idea so think people, think!
" Okey and you're here because..."
" We didn't know that you are here and I'm the only one that knows that technique. "
" Yeah yeah like it's very complicated to control three elements and mix them. "
"What? Three elements?!" said Gaara surprised waiting for some explanations.
" Yeah. Fire earth and wind put them all into a bowl and mix for at least ten years and then you will have a delicious dust element. It's similar to your kekke genkai, but what new it's that he can make some real clones of his body. I mean like parting it into a half. "
"This is.. Just a mind Fuck. "
" It's okey red hair. You will get it when they will be he-" I wanted to say but Onoki cut me off.
" Kid you need to pay more attention at the meetings! Now Chiyoko step out and let an adult to take it. "
An adult? I'm like three hundred times older then him, but his still the adult here.
" you know what? Fine, but don't beg for my help. "
I teleported onto a cliff and wait for the fight.

* Little time skip. In the middle of the fight*

Buhahaha they were so so pathetic. I couldn't retain my laugh. I mean they merely defent three of the enemies, but still can't defent the tsuchikage. They already came and begged me for my help, but I already told them that I won't help. Man maybe I shouldn't let them die. Naruto seem to control Kurama and came here to help them. The tsuchikage got another box. Now who will be there? Another former kage or what? He opened it and I went a little in the back in order to see the hole fight better. I jumped on a very high cliff and the box was open. There was..... Tears started to roll on my cheeks and I could cry a river right now. I don't cry. I.... I.. What the hell Kabuto. I swear that I will kill you. What is he doing here. There was.... Uchiha madara.

*now you should watch the video so I won't say again all those things, but that's happening now and Chi is just in a bad state right now. *

After the second meteor came everybody was ready to die, but I step in and destroy it. He spotted me and froze instantly. I looked at him and I saw that he was crying too. I run to him and jump into his arms.
He slowly brushed my back with his hand gently and let soft sobs in my hair.
" You're here. "
" I am... I promised you. "
"I love you, I love so much. Don't you dare to do that again, Chiyoko! "
"Shh. It's okey. I'm here now. "
I was still cover in this emotions, but I realised there was no time. Yeah like hell. I have a lot of time right now. I step a little back and made some hand signs. There were a lot of them and some were very very old, they weren't even used Now and we're very complicated. When I finished the time was all frozed and I put my hand on Madara to let him move.
" You're still the same, playing with the time."
Don't get me wrong I can't just froze the time, but with a lot of chakra I can make it stay for a while and for everybody that can move now the time is still on.
" Madara... "
I looked at me and he was just as handsome as always. He run to me and teleported us to our old house. There was still people that I hired to take care of it. And looks like now we can use it. He pinned me onto a wall and kissed me roughly, but still very very lovely.
I will crack and be broken again.

____________________________________

Okey dear readers, who don't give a crap about the author. How are you? I the picture should be a version of Chiyoko and Madara... Or something like that. Yeah. Anyway sorry about the crappy chapter, but please look forward for the next one. Now there will be like three chapters with Chiyoko's past life. I mean past and very past, so I hope that you like it. And please pay attention at the timeline that I will mention. That's it for now. I really can't wait to write the next chapter.