Chapter 33. A new path

* past. 2 thousand years ago*

I was now at the Senju mansion waiting for some dude to come and get me file with this new village plan. After so many years that passed this stupid weak ninjas decided to do something good. I'm glad that I made a Senju and an Uchiha met. They were so cute as kids and I thought that it was a good idea if they will be friends, but of course they don't remember me. Especially that all-i-do-is-to-cry kid. Hashirama Senju grow up pretty good. Now he is planing to build a village with the other brat. What was his name again? Doesn't matter. I spent most of my time like everywhere, but I tried to avoid this zone. It makes me sick with all this love and... Grh you got the idea. Now when I heard that a new village was going to appear I had to come here. I took the green tea that they prepared for me and I was ready to drink it, but a tall man with dark brown hair busted it.
" Hello miss Chiyoko. I'm Hashirama Senju sorry for the wait." he said without even looking at me, searching his papers.
" Yeah sure. Now the plan please" he nodded and continue to search.
He was ready to turn around and apologize, probably because he couldn't find anything when another man with white hair came in.
" Excuse me. Brother here are the plans for the village. Lady Chiyoko we're sorry for this delay." he said blowing
But what a sweet man. I smirk and got up and looked at him. They both stare at me and I saw Hashirama blushing a little while looking at my ass, but Tobirama, he kept a serious face trying not to look at other parts of my body. I slowly walk to him and look straight into his eyes. They were a dark shade of red, like his tattoos that he had on his chin and cheeks.
" Tobirama." I wishper and stare into his eyes more intense.
" Lady Chiyoko?" he ask even more serious than before.
Interesting, really interesting. I smiled and nodded then kissed his cheek.
" Find me sometime. Will can have a nice chat."
He didn't respond, just got out of the room. I sighed and turned back to discuss some details with Hashirama. When I touched his cheek, I could read all that was inside of his head and now it was too boring to talk about all this things with Hashirama.
" Umm lady Chiyoko?"
" Yes?!" shit it seems that I lost myself for a second.
" Are you listening? If you need a second to think about the plans just tell me and I'll leave you alone."
This peanut head is really annoying me. Let's just tell him the things he wants to hear and this will be finished, right?
" Excuse me. I thought about it and I think that it's a good idea. This ' hokage' will be the leader and the village will be named Konoha. You already have different clans that want be part of this village. I got it all. Now why do you need me here?"
" Well we thought that it'll be a good idea if you will supervise the development of the village. With your powers this thing will go smoothly and easy. Do you agree? "
" Yes sure. Sounds like and easy thing. Now sorry, but I'll take my leave. "
" But wait. Where will you stay? I can't let a lady like you sleep on the streets. "
" You're inviting me to stay with you?! " I said approaching him looking deep into his eyes.
He blushed then took a good look of me, putting his hand on my wist.
" Yes.. You could say so."
" Fine, but I will choose my room. " I said smirking.
" Huh? Sure if that's what you want."
I turned around and teleported into a small room of this mansion. The walls were painted in pure, there was a two persons bed and a small desk next to it. The window was the only source of light along with a lamp. I changed my clothes into a simple long shirt with the first buttons unbuttoned. I jumped in the bed waiting. I was playing with my hair when someone came from the bathroom. Tobirama was wearing a simple night yukata that was reviling his abdomen.

              I smiled as he covered himself in a second and then he make sure that I was really in his room,  not an illusion or a Genjutsu

I smiled as he covered himself in a second and then he make sure that I was really in his room, not an illusion or a Genjutsu.
" Lady Chiyoko?! What are you doing here?! "
" Always a pleasure to meet you. " I said getting up and putting my hand on his neck.
" Really what are you doing here."

* read the other book if you want to know what's happening*
I had a nice chat with Tobirama. He could be really sweet, funny, but damn serious and mature. If I wouldn't know I would say that he is the big bother. He has this playful, childish part that I love, that's mixed with the real man, that's always there for you to support you and make the right choices. He was patting my back while I was placing small occasionally peaks on his skin.
" So..." he said with his deep voice.
"So... What's your favourite colour?" I said laughing.
" Very funny Chiyoko." he said letting out a chuckle.
" Hei! I really meant that! "
" Blue. I don't believe that we're talking about this now."
" Me neither, but I like it." I said smiling
" And I like you" he wishpered looking into another way
" What?! I couldn't hear you. Can you say it one more time aloud? "
" I like you.. " he said looking into my eyes.
" I like you too. " I kissed him and he finally smiled again.