Chapter 12. Target

There appeared Kakashi. He was looking at me and I was just bored.
" Long time no see. What are you doing?"
" Oh Hei Kakashi. I'm fine. I nearly had sex ,but I thought that I should come to the tower so here I am. You? "
" Oh. Good for you. I'm okey.... Wait what? "
"And now come the questions."
" Of course!! You ten , you can't do things like this.!"
I walk to him and put my hand on his face.
" Yeah? That means you wouldn't want to undress me right here and now, to put your hands on me and to kiss me like I was your lover."
I brushed my lips on his neck, finding a sensible spot. I bit him a little and he moaned softly.
" See. I can do more things than you can think about."
"Like what?" he said pushing me on a wall putting his hands freely on my body. Touching it everywhere.
" Do you want to see?"
" If you show me."
" We can get a little crazy just for fun. "
Now he let me go and I looked at him with a questioneting look. I mean I usually stop the boys getting beetwen my legs, but of it him I would make an exception.
" What happened?"
" What happened do you ask?! What happened?! I have real feelings for you! And you said it's' just for fun'?! You played with Neji, Gaara, another man a little time ago and now me? Do you really don't have a heart? "
" I have do you want to see it?"
"Just. Just let it go. You passed the first round. Now comes the second. Congratulations."
" You will come back begging for me. Everybody does. Don't be mad sweety. Thank you. I will see you around, Kakashi."
I kissed his cheek and then I went away. I saw him punching a wall. He will be fine in no time. I feel bad for hurting his feelings, but I won't be in love with anybody. I had enough pain from love. And I'm not talking about little breaks up. But imagine that I was a mother. A mother of two children. I watched them die along with my husband. They were immoral like me. Fuck it nobody is like that! Everybody is getting old, I'm not. I just can't watch anybody close to me die again. I'm a player. That's what I want to. This isn't hurting me and neither my ' lovers'. I mean yeah for them it's a little hard after some time,but they age then they have a real family. It's just not my type.
I entered a huge room there were all our senseis, the hokage, a lot of chunins, Anko and Ibiki and the teams that passed. When I open the door everybody was looking at me. Ibiki stared trembling. Anko put a hand on her shoulder were was the sign and the hokage made a step in front of me.
" This year we have somebody that fell the previous record. Chi is now the girl that finished the second test in one minute and a half. Congratulations. "
They were looking at me like I was an alien. Some of their friends were still in the forest, not making it in time and I had a lot of time to spare. They glared at me and I just sat next to the rest of team 7. I felt Orochimaru's curse on Sasuke's neck.
" He came to you"
" How do you know that? "
" I know many things. Now tell me brat : Do you want this gone? "
" Does it matter? You can't do anything with it. He bit me already and a simple seal won't work."
" Oh I can make it disappear, but just if you really want it gone."
He think a little closing his eyes. Wow he resembles a little of my previous boyfriend/ husband. Maybe it's just because he was an uchiha.
" No. I want to have it."
" Fine kid. Tell me if you change your mind. "
He smirked a little then payed attention to the man who was explaining the rules of the preliminary test. Finally some fight. Yeah like it will last more than three seconds... Oh man, I wish I had someone that's powerful enough to entertain me.

* I think that everybody saw Naruto so I won't brother you with telling the fights. It chapter 67 in manga so read it if you want to understand. I'll just mention them and then I will say more about Chi's fight. *

I was waiting for my fight watching Sasuke's match. He was against a guy Yoroi. I saw him using his sharingan and the curse mark. What an abusive person. He could chill out a bit. Then were the other genin from our village. Man this is so boring I was siting on the ground. There were just me Gaara, Lee and Ino. Another match was announced and my hopes were vanished when on the screen appear Ino and Lee's name. That means I will fight Gaara. I looked at him and he was staring at me. I winked and he turned his head. I'm so sorry for him. When the fight from now was finished we jump on the ground. I put my hands in my pockets and wait patiently for this to start. The chunin was ready to give us the start but Ibiki and Anko appear.
" Stop this fight. They are very capable of fighting and should both go into the third part. Especially because Lee and Ino didn't pass, we can make an exception. "
I pinned those two on the ground and looked at them angry.
" Do you try to mess with me and my match. Anko I Belive that you curse is gone now. Do you want to have it back so much that you come to beg me to give it to you? And Ibiki, you could just ask me how to put a man into a coma for a life time if you wanted so much. "
They were trembling and the hokage came. He told me that I should because I can fight in the third test.
" Fine, but if I kill somebody, don't come crying at me. "
I let them go and get up. I transported myself back into my room. Why the fucking hell are they to stupid. I swear if somebody will start another war that would be me and me alone. A letter was send to me saying that I will fight with.... Oh my gosh you can't Belive with who. Drums pelease. I will fight with Sasuke. This will be awesome!