Chapter 10. Already finished

We finally arrive home, in Konoha. This long trip felt almost endless. Nobody wants to talk, basically because of me, but I'm not going to tell them the truth. This time I try to approach to Neji, but he is avoiding me. I had a little talk with him and it didn't go well at all, because in his opinion I've done some horrible things.

*flashback*

I was holding Neji's hand tightly, looking at him right in the eyes. This fight started because I kind of kissed Naruto. I mean it wasn't a real kiss, but when I told him that he should ask Hinata out he asked me what to do. I thought that is simpler to show him than explain but Neji saw us and... Yeah you got it.

"Let go of me! I've had enough! First you tell me something about you then I found out that you're another one, another person. You're just too mysterious and I can't find the end of you secrets. You're an SSS ranked ninja? Even the Hokage isn't one! Fuck it no one is one. It's just that... I can't continue it."

"Okay. If you're so sure. Then let's break up!"

"Fine!"

* end of it*

I just messed it up, didn't I? Well, all my life is messed up so deal with it! I'm pretty sorry of how I ended the relationship between me and Neji, I mean he is a good guy. But I guess that it had to happen.

I step inside the village and head directly to a small restaurant to eat something. Some men hit on me but I stare at them coldly and they scatter, leaving me alone. I decide to head home and rest, but just as I enter the welcoming hall I find a half naked Kakashi that is coming out of the bathroom.

" Chi! What are you doing here?!" he says trying to cover himself. Man, is he going to be more... mature?

" Oh I'm just, you know, living here. Stop being like this, I mean do you really have to be embarrassed always I'm in the room or there's a little indecent situation?!"I yell taking him by surprise.

He puts his hands on the hips and frowns as if he's deciding what to do.

" Okay. Sorry, but you're a kid. A girl to be more exact so there are some thing that you shouldn't know." he explains like a boring adult he definitely is not.

" Like what?! That you have a damn di*k and I have a... " I begin to say but he cuts me off.

Kakashi came quickly and put a hand on my mouth to interrupt me. Oh! Nobody is interrupting me when I'm taking. I place my hands on his balls and smash them with a lot of power.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking." I command sternly leaving him struggling on the floor.

Maybe I was a bit too mean. Now, when I think about it, he looks kind of sexy like that, only with a tower hanging low on his hips. As I can't get this image out of my head a small knock stops me from my meditation. It's definitely Kakashi so I tell him to come in without any hesitation. Now he is dressed lighty with a long sleeved tee and his usual ninja pants.

" Hey. Chi, I... I'm sorry about earlier. It was my fault, I shouldn't have said like that." he apologizes sweetly, scratching the back of his head and avoiding eye contact.

" No, no, I overreacted. Are you okay? I didn't mean to let you without successors. " I say shrugging my shoulders awkwardly.

He chuckles then takes a sit next to me. He looks serious now.... Maybe he wants to talk about our last mission and what he heard there? I certainly hope I can avoid that conversation but it's got to happen at a certain point.