Chapter 34. When you destroyed me

Shortly: Chi is ready to marry Tobirama. She accidentally meet Madara. Run with him and that's how all the pain begins. Everything seems to be fine for a very short time, but then their fight will break everything. Madara will meet her again in six years and they will live a good live, maybe, but nothing stays like that for too long.

* past. after two years *

That's it. This is my wedding day. Belive it or not, but after three thousand years, I'm ready. Yeah sure even I don't believe that. Ugh who cares its just a wedding anyway. I was wearing a simple dress with some bloody red accessories. Why the hell am I wearing such a long dress? I'll never let Hashirama to choose my clothes. Really he's worse than a girl. I mean when he heard that me and his brother are getting married he was ready to prepare everything, he chooses the cake, my dress, Tobirama's suit, the invitations list. Everything. Man this is all such a fucking annoying shit. I mean I liked Tobirama. He is so sweet and calm, alwaing caring about me, so when he proposed me I thought that it couldn't hurt to spend a few years with him. He will die anyway so let's give him this satisfaction. I took the flowers and the bride melody was on. I was ready to step outised when a tall man with long spiky black hair bumped into me.
I looked into his eyes they were a bright red with three comas. Uchiha. This man... He was powerful. Or at least he had potential. I fell all this power flowing through him. I continue to stare into his eyes as he helped me to get up. He didn't say a word, just looked at me and finally I spoke.
" Hello there. Who are you?"
He was a little surprised, but I showed a bright smile. He was so gorgeous still so strong.
" I'm Uchiha Madara. You must be the bride, Chiyoko, am I wrong? "
" No. It's a please to meet you Madara. I've heard a lot about you. " I told him, trying to restrain myself from jumping on him right now.
" Oh the pleasure it's all mine. But shouldn't you leave now? " he said, but I could read on his face that he wanted just the opposite .
" Yeah I should."
I continue to stare into his eyes. I slowly approach him and he was just like at magnet attracked to me till our noses meet. He was holding my waist possessivly and broke the silence.
" Then why don't you leave?"
" If you want me to leave then why won't you let me go?"
I laughed a little but he remain serious pushing my body near his.
" I will. " he said showing me a marvelous sexy smile.
" Really? "
" No" and so that smile was now a smirk.
His lips burst on mine. I felt someone coming so I teleported us into another space. He didn't mind this and continue to kiss me more and more passionate till he was out of breath. He slowly pulled away and hugged me, resting his arms on my hips.

*check out the other book if you want to know what's happening (p.s a first for Madara) *

He kissed me one more time on the forehead then he felt asleep. I couldn't really sleep I was thinking about all my messed up life. What the hell am I doing. Probably Tobirama is looking for me now. I'm such a mess. I don't know what's with me. I mean Tobirama is such a good and handsome man. He cares for me so so much. But this man in front of me. He always plays with women, kind of like me, he is cold and doesn't show his feelings, again kind of like me. Now that I think about he isn't such a mystery like I thought. I moved rebel strand from his forehead. I went to the bathroom and have a long shower. I heard Madara waking up. He came into the bathroom and looked at me. He smirked and then strip and wanted to come to me, but I just put my hand on his chest shaking my head.
" No this time. I have something to do."
He looked at me with such silly but cute eyes and laughed. He put his hands on my body pushing me near him. I smirked and slowly kissed him then bit his lower lip. I slowly sticked my nails into his skin till I reached his veins. He was in great pain but didn't scream. He was trying to hold all this pain. Such an interesting guy. He really is.
" Not now lover boy. Do you understand? "
"You're a hard one. Just as I expected. " he smirked playfully but let it go.
Oh no. He didn't choose the right words. I'm not a toy here, he's the puppet and I'm the puppeteer master. I pushed him on the wall and he seemed to be surprised and activated his Sharingan and so did I.
" Here little brat, I didn't came with you just to play you know?! "
" really? Come on say it! Say that you love me I know you do. Your just like the others, a silly head but a beautiful body. "
My grip tightened and he tried to put on a fight but failed miserably.
" Yeah sure, except that I know more things that you can't even imagine and right now you the one that's on my grip. "
" So what just because you were given a gift means your powerful? You're weak inside. I can see how you crack at every single move you do. "
He was nearly out of breath and I let him go. I cast him into a genjutsu and I teleported into another space to clear my head a little. Weak... I'm weak. Now Madara is seeing how weak I am. Looking a little bit to my hole life..... And I'm the one who's weak. From all of these people I'm the Phatetic one right?!
I went back and looked at him again. He passed out, but soon he should wake up. I took a small paper and write down something:" open it again in six years" . I know that in this time he will grow up. He will learn what 'strong' really means and he will have a surprise. On that little piece of paper will appear two names:' Akuma & Tengu' then he should come and look for me.