Chapter 35. Delighted

* can't belive I'm already here.  So Minna-san : PRESENT *

          I let go of Madara's arm and showed him a sadly smile. I teleported us back to the war and start the time. I took a last look back then I went to another field. 
          Itachi and Nagato were in front of me walking by so casually. Itachi probably found him.
           " Hei guys!"
            " Chiyoko.  What are you doing here? "  
            " Just fine.  But Nagato I must say, you look a little... Bad "
            " Being used like this by a rookie isn't exactly a pleasure.  But I'm surprised that Itachi is still alive. "
             " She couldn't let me die, couldn't she. " said Itachi smirking.
             " Yes but if you die again I'll make sure that this time you'll stay dead." I said with a creepy tone, smiling.
            " Now let's have a nice fight. Shall we? "  I said ready to leave, but I think that they misunderstood.
             " What?!  Wait Chi, you're going to fight against us. That's a drastically decision. Don't you want to think about it again? " they said almost at the same time, trembling in fear. 
        I laughed as I Naruto and Killer Bee finally appeared. 
              " Come on boys.  They are going to fight you.  Not me. "
             They sighted in relief. Man they were so scared for a moment. Naruto looked at me for a second then hugged me.  He was still in his Kyubi mode. 
             " Hei Naruto.  I missed you too.  "
            " Chi!  I've heard that you were here all this time, but I couldn't Belive.  Are you okey, are you hurt.  "
             " I'm..  Okey Naruto. "
            He saw that something was off at me, but let it go guessing that I don't want to talk about it. Then he saw Itachi and nagato.
              " Itachi?! Nagato?!  You've been rescued with Edo Tensei? "
              " Just Nagato,  Itchi is still alive. "
               " Chi-chan you knew about him?! "
              " Of course.  I'm the one that saved him. "
            I have felt a huge chakra being released. I teleported to another field where Gaara and Onoki was.... Unfortunately for them Madara was there too.  I watched silently how he got a meteor to the earth and with a lot of work they manage to stop the first.  It hurts me so much to see all of them going through all this pain.  How they are just poor little things.  I couldn't stand watching as the second meteor came. 
          Naruto spotted me and looked at me as he was mad but at the same time he was sorry for me, being in this situation. They were all so prepared to die now, but I sighed and moved one of my fingers and the meteor stopped and go back into the space. They all didn't know what happened. Madara looked at me for a second, a little dissapointed. I knew that Madara was still enjoying it. Hurting innocent people.  I loved it too, but it's not fair for them. 
        I teleported myself next to Madara watching him.
            " Yeeeeeessssss! Chiyoko-sama has come to save us all! " said a group of men as they watched me with happy tears in the eyes. 
             Madara got even madder than before and glare at them.  He approached me and kissed me in front of them all.  I kissed back, still  missing those lips.
              They all watched in fear as they wanted to retreat. Thinking that I was on Madara's side.  The truth is that I wanted to be on his side, but I knew that this will be too much for them to handle. I was on nobody's side.  Fuck it if I really want to finish this war I could just kill all of them in less then one second and wait for a new generation to begin.
       Naruto was borrowing  Kurama's chakra all of sudden and attacked us.  I wanted to dodge, but Madara hold me by my waist and actives his Susanno. I smirked as I put a mixture of different type of chakra, to obtain an opposite type of Susanno. It started to fall easily and I looked at Madara.  He wanted to let me go for one second, but then he played my game.  He had been hit by those Rasen-shurikens and so was I.  After the hit his body regenerate very fast and I didn't even have a scratch. I kissed his cheek and went near a rock as I waited to watch a good fight.  Then all the Kages teleported there one way or another.  Hmm, Now this is what you wanted, didn't you Madara? 
            " To think that I'd live to see the day when the Five Kages would stand and fight togheter." said Onooki as they all stood so proud and ready to fight, with will and power in their eyes. 
             " You can say that again Onooki. " I wishpered smiling.
           " This will be just fine. Any less wouldn't be adequate challenge. " 
           Look how strong he think he is.  I'm so proud of him, but I'll say it straight. If he wasn't a reanimation he can't face all the Kages.  Yes he is strong to take a nation down or maybe two at the same time, but just that.  He could use two or three very very powerful jutsus, but after that his chakra will be like.. None and his body would be very damaged, but with this reanimation this are a little in his favour. 
         Tsunade started to heal Onooki and Gaara, man if you have time to do that you should better think about a good strategy.  I moved a little and heal all the Kages.  They looked at me, like they were begging me for help but I just make myself comfortable. 
           Madara was attacked from two sides by Mei and the Raikage. But he didn't even bothered to dodge.  He then attacked them, but really he was just playing with them.  Like... When you play with you pet.  Yeah this was very similar.
           Then Madara made some clones, like five for each kage and he came to me.
            " You're not going to help me? "
            " Hmm?  Why should I? "
             "... As cold as always Chiyoko."
            " Madara.., then it took me a second to lock my feelings,... Do you really need my help?  Look at you.  At how powerful you are now. You already know that I'll always protect you, but now, this is your fight." I said calmly, looking deep into his beautiful purple eyes.
       He gave me a short sweet loving kiss then went back to the fight.  Then something in a long time, surprised me.  Onooki, that little kid.  He used the Limit Ablation jutsu. A small smile curved on my lips as I watched Madara trying to dodge it.  It was such a beautiful view, but still... Not perfect.  Madara was trapped into a combination of jutsus and powers then Onooking thought that it's done as he said. 
                " See that?!  That's the full power of the five Kages!!"
           Marvelous just marvelous.  Come on Madara don't disappoint me.  The he did just as I expected. 
                " Then Uchiha Madara will answer you with his full strength. Five Kages or not, this will help you realize just how futile everything was been. Susanoo perfect form !"
         I was delighted with this view.  Now this is what I wanted to see. How all these emotions are draining them, how fear, but still hope were the only things that were keeping them alive.  Then it all vanished.  Wow perfect timing Itachi.  Could you say for two more minutes? Madara was slowly disappearing, he looked at me like waiting for me to cry for him, but come on I knew that he will come back in like one second.  He smiled knowing that I don't worry about him then looks like Tsunade was finally revived some chakra.  Madara came back into his human form. 
          So the real war starts now.