Chapter 16. Hiding

I was in a Dango shop, I was eating when I felt a huge amount of chakra far away from here. Probably Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraya are fighting now. I sighted. They must pass this. I mean they can fight , hopefully they wouldn't kill each other. I walked on the streets and suddenly I felt Konan's chakra. I went into the forest and wait for her. She jumped from a tree and blow at me.

"What happen ?"

"Chiyoko-sama. I heard of what happend with Itachi and leader send me to talk to you."

"I'm here so talk."

"Are you against Akatsuki? You didn't let us take the nine tails jinkyuriki."

"I'm not . And he has a name and this is Naruto. I will probaly come back to Akatsuki sometimes soon so wait for me. If you want to do that stupid plan, than Kyubi should be the last one."

"You will come back ? Really ? Oh we're waiting for you ! Everybody wants to be with you again and poor Yahiko still hopes that you will be his girlfried. "

"Yeah .. I can't wait to come back. And i will say like always that you're fitter for his girlfriend. By the way, I heard that you have some new members."

"Really ? When? From where? That was kind of secret."

"From one of the three sanins, Jiraya. He was watching you for some time now. You will have to take care of him. "

" Yes, Chiyoko-sama. Now I'll take my leave if you will give me the permision."

"Oh Konan, I told you countless times that you don't have to be so reverent. I'm your friend, not you boss. Now go, I also have to leave. "

She teleported herself away and I too went to a bar, but i didn't enter because Tsunade was outside with Naruto in a fighting position. Wow her chakra level is a bit low. I guess she gave her all in the fight.
" Hei guys! What's happening here? "
" Chi! where were you?! You missed the coolest fight in the word. It was awesome! And I did the rasengan! " said Naruto as hyperactive as always.
" Sweet! Now I regret that I wasn't there to see you. And it looks like you receive a little gift." I looked at his necklace, playing with it with my fingers."
" Tsunade-baa-chan gave it to me. She said that it's special."
A soft smile appeard on my lips. " Indeed it is. Take care of it Naruto. "
They started the 'fight' and Tsunade took of Naruto's head band and kiss his forehead.
" Let's go back to our village."
I poofed away and now I was in my house. Kakashi was on the couch watching TV.
" Oh Chi, you're home!"
" Yeah missed me?"
" What?! I, no, I mean yes. Oh you're giving me a headache."
I went over and sat om his lap and he put his hands around me. I give him a peek on his lips than I smiled.
" I missed you Kakashi."
"yeah, me too. How were you? Did you find Tsunade-hime? "
" Yes. She is now the fifth hokage. She should come in a few days with Jiraya, Naruto and Shizune so I still have time."
" Time for this", I said as I kissed him, and for this I bit him slowly, or for this and now I licked his abs.

* read the other story if you want to know more *

We still continue all the night. After that he was exhausted. I covered him with a blanket. I looked at him for a second then I teleported myself.
I was in the hokage mountain look at the view. Tsunade came here and looked at the sky.
" I guess that you know that you can't tell anybody about me."
" Chiyoko, my mouth is sealed So don't worry. "
" It change so much. "
" This village? Yes... "
"Do a good job, Tsunade. I'm counting on you. "
I wanted to get going, but she pushed me into his arms and hug me.
" Thank god that you are okey. I didn't saw or heard of you for the last few years so I was worried. I can't loose you too. "
" It's okey. I'm here for you Tsunade."
I now teleported myself to the house. Kakashi left me a little paper, saying that it's a surprise in my bed. I went in my room and there was my certification of the Chunin exam. It looks like I passed. There was also a black vest behind it. How sweet of them to give me this. I will miss this village. I hope that I would come back in a few years. I wanted to do one more thing before I'll do to Akatsuki. I search for a specific chakra signature and when I found it I teleported. There was Kakashi reading his book on a tree.
" Hello. "
" Hi Chi. What are you doing here? "
" I had to do just one thing before I leave. Come here for a second."
"Huh? you will leave?"
" Yes but I will come back, but please don't wait for me."
" What are you saying? It's not a funny joke.!"
I took of his mask and kissed his lips that I smiled and teleported away. I guess that's it. Now let's go to Akatsuki and teach them some things. They will need it.

____________________________________
Now Minna-san, that was with the first part of Naruto. ( • ̀ω•́ ) Next I won't post chapters from Shippuden, but there will be some chapters with her in Akatsuki. I hope that it will be interesting so look forward for it! ฅ'ω'ฅ Sorry because I annoy you with my autor notes ╯﹏╰. That's it for now! See ya. (⌒o⌒)