Chapter 11. Chunin

The tension is rising as I'm still on Gaara's chest waiting for an answer. He is either pretty slow in thinking or comeple stunned and doesn't know what to replay. I mean how much does it take to say 'yes' or 'no'. He is deep in thought, but honestly, that's a look he mastered. I wave my hand in front of his eyes but for a moment he behave as if he's in a trance. I snap with my fingers and he comes to his senses, finally.

" So you want to...?" I ask again, rising an eyebrow but not getting off him, which only makes him more uncomfortable.

" Yes, but it's just because I want to talk with you about something."he answers, the discomfort clear in his trembling voice.

For a person who killed thousands of people he sure is awkward in this type of situation. I didn't expect someone so ripped off from humanity to show a weakness around girls. Boys will always be boys, after all.

I giggle before getting close to his face, just to tease the poor boy but then I get up and take his hand in mine. I teleport us in a Dango shop. Man... I love this shop. I order three Dango Sticks for me and one green tea and then Gaara orders something, but the owner says that's on the house because we are so cute together. Hehe, the advantage of being small and adorable. I start eating and Gaara regained his composure, drinking his black tea.

" So.. What did you want to say to me?" I ask sipping a little from my tea as well.

" Who are you... really? And how the hell did you sealed Shukaku." he gets directly to the topics of interest, but I don't plan on giving a boy like him real answers.

" You know, the first part I've heard that a lot of times so far." I tell him, taking another bite of my favorite sweets.

" I'm not joking."he taunts, sending his sand in my direction, but I stop it with my hand not bothering that much.

" And who said that I am?" I threaten, showing him that I can be much more scarier than him.

He looks at me with dead serious eyes and we have a staring contest. I end it by laughing then I touch his forehead, looking at his seal.

" Such a beautiful kanji . Love... It's quite funny if you think about it."I think out loud warning a scolding look from the red headed boy.

" You're getting on my nerves!" he yells, catching the attewof everyone close to us.

I glared at him, putting a little dark chakra in my fingers that are still touching the Kanji and now his head is hurting like hell, making him quiet.

" Watch your tongue brat." I say intensifing the feeling, but he's taking it unexpectedly well.

" It's pain! The first time I feel physical pain!"Gaara exclaims, poor guy, he's been dealing with emotion torture since he was a kid, no wonder physical pain is nothing to him.

" Oh, but you'll feel it more and more if you continue to act like this around me....And one last thing... I sealed Shukaku just to make you a favor."

I kiss his sign, my lips lingering the feeling of pure Chakra on them and then I l teleport back to my room. Taking care of Shukaku made me use some power... More than I did in a very long time. I should rest, after all tomorrow is my first Chunin exam.

* next day *

I step into a huge hall where only a few people, mostly executive staff, handling the papers for the exam. But hey, I'm probably the only one that is late here. I ask for instruction and they hesitate for a second, but eventually one of them told me where should I go and the number of the room. I walk slowly to the second floor and some dude stops me, trying to convince me that this is the room 301. Like hell. I think that I can count correctly.