Chapter 37. Stop

*i jumped to chapter 655 in manga so this won't take too long.*

So we have a guy named Guy opening the last gate attacking a Rikudo Madara that doesn't do anything to protect himself and a hurt Minato. Yeah just fabulous. Then a dead naruto, an evil Obito and a messed up Kakashi. Wow. Could things go better? Of course... Not.
Apparently Madara has just got his power. He sensed me and turned his head to me. Right then they attacked him. I swear that my heart skip a beat beacuse of that. I still can't watch him getting hurt. I got closer. He was talking to Obito. He told Madara that he will be by his side and probably wanted to shake his hand, but then I saw something that I wasn't expecting. He put a hand in Madara chest. And when I say in I ment it.
Suddenly one small tear escaped my eyes and rolled on my cheeks. I was looking horrified at them. Suddenly I couldn't control my chakra at all. Or better said I didn't want to. If he's dead... No no. NO!!! He can't be, right. Right?!!! The earth cracked under my feets and then all of them turned their heads to me. I looked at them as tears were coming down. Madara looked at me one more time.
" STOP!! " I yelled as I let out all of my chakra.
All of it! This was so powerful that the others couldn't even breath. The ground cracked and this was so powerful that a half of the planet was destroyed. You could clearly see how human beings were being destroyed they couldn't even scream. I slowly approach Madara that was the only one that wasn't hurt by my power. I didn't let him be. I trow Obito somewhere else and fall on my knees to catch Madara.
" Darling, are you okey? Please darling. Look at me. " I said but my voice was trembling and you could hardly understand.
He was already dead so I wanted to bring him back I focused my chakra on him and let the others go. The leftovers of my chakra were rebuilding the Earth again. I was holding Madara into my hands and slowly he was gaining life back. I watching him as I cried and tried to control myself. I was completely destroyed. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I kissed him and smiled finally happy that he was okey.
" Don't do that again. Don't die just like that! " I said kissing him between my sobs.
He hugged me and got up. He was a little dizzy, but he will be fine. I looked around to see what have I done. There everything was horrible. The others looked at me like I was a monster. I took a step back, without know what to do. I looked at them and they were disappointed. I wanted to make them feel better so made the things like they were before I got here, and I even let Obito give Naruto a very very small part of my chakra.
I turned to see how Guy was fighting Madara again. I didn't interrupt them. I just watched them silently. I erased their memory . I didn't want them to knew what I am. A truly monster. Suddenly I wanted to got up and see what Naruto Is doing since he received my chakra, but I felt dizzy. I used a lot of my chakra and life force. It took me a second to get myself to Naruto, or at least trying to because then somebody cut my leg. Somebody cut my freaking let! I turned to see Kakashi with his Kamui. I stood still without losing my balance and then from the earth and from them small parts of chakra were resembling my leg. He watched in horror the scene.
" Even if you want me dead,'it' won't let me die. "
When me leg was back again I teleported to Naruto and entered his mind. There was Hagoromo talking with him. He was using those old words that Naruto bearly understands.
" Yo, kid how are you doing? " I said facing Hagoromo.
" Huh? Chiyoko-chan how did you got here? And wait you know this old guy? "
" Naruto if this man is old think that I'm at least two thousands years older then him."
" whoaa. Really? You're so old..."
All this time Hagoromo was watching me. I turned around and glared at him but then u hugged him.
" Hello Hagoromo. How have you been? "
" Chiyoko. You're still the same. I see you with every single incarnation of my sons, but everytime you're... "
" I know. I'm okey now, ya know. "
" He died that day and now it's the same isn't it? "
" Look I've done some mistakes, but it's not like I do them all the time. "
" Really? So that intense chakra that I have felt just a second ago wasn't yours. "
"Tsk. Talks the man that divided the ten tails and then he couldn't make it back. "
Naruto watched us arguing and then it hit him.
" Wait, Chi. Oji-san! I have to go back! "
" Don't worry Naruto, you're dead already. " I said looking at him.
Then he freaked out and the sage calmed him down. They talked about the past, and of course that he couldn't jump over the part with Madara. Come on man don't do it in front of me.
In the end, Hagoromo gave Naruto the power of the eremit and Sasuke the power of the Uchiha. Now he probably has the rinnegan, I'm kind of curios what power he has. Every pair of eyes has its unique power so I'm really excited about that. Though that nobody can beat Madara's. At least they could still try.
We went back to the battlefield and saw a dead Guy and a pretty messed up Madara. I went to him right on the moment when he wanted to finish what he started with Guy, and sent a Gudou-dama, but naruto kicked him it back. It nearly heat me, but Madara protected me taking the hit.
" You don't have to protect me." I said helping Madara as Naruto was holding his speech.
" I can't afford to get you hurt. " he said then he focused on Naruto and Sasuke that had just appeared.
Heh. That Tobirama never misses an opportunity to hurt Madara doesn't he? It's pretty obvious that this kind of transportation isn't Sasuke's power. Mostly because I'm the one that sets those powers so I know that nobody can beat Madara's power, because I've made sure to give him the strongest one. But now, it depends how it's used.
I watched their fight that was pretty intense when the imitation of that tree was cut by Naruto and Madara absorbed it all. Just what the heck, even if it's not the real tree, because that one is waiting me this things is still very powerful. No shit now this is gonna be interesting.