Chapter 25. Me

I was up, hiding for the rest of the people till the kages and their guards cane in, one by one.
" Place your hat on the table. We're here because somebody has called this meeting. My name is Mifune and I'll be your amoderator. " spoke a man from the iron land
" Who requested this in the first place? " said the Raikage
I jumped down and so do the guards ready to attack me but I just dodge, being on to poo of them.
" That will be me. Now retreat. " I said as I moved my hands and the guards hit the walls
" Let me present myself first. I'm Chiyoko, some of you know about me, but the new ones don't. " and now I looked at Danzo and Gaara.
" I'm Chiyoko. The first person that had chakra and could control it. Any questions till now? No perfect no let's move on to the. .. " I said, but I was interrupted by Gaara.
" But isn't Kaguya the progenitor of chakra? "
" No. I am and after I ate the fruit of Shinju I was the first wilder and many years after Kaguya was born and I gave her a little amount of my chakra making her to lie for me. Another question? "
" So she's your daughter? "
" What?! No. She was a simple human. "
" Why didn't you died? You must have over three thousand years!"
" I stayed at nineteen, for a long time. I can't die, even if you cut my head off or blow me up, my body will regenerate. "
Now Danzo was looking at me like a creepy phedofil.
" Now that all the questions are finished. Let's talk about things that will happen shall we? First. The war will come. Second. You all will form an alliance. Third. This alliance will be supported by me and listen to whatever I say. Is it clear? Now about the details...."
I wanted to say but I was interrupted again by the Raikage.
" What?! You want us t OK listen to a nineteen years old girl?"
" I'm older than your fucking clan So shut the hell up with irrelevant questions. "
" Still this alliance is too... Forced" this time Danzo said it.
I simply trow a needle in his neck. A temporary death won't hurt him so much. I should probably kill him now. The guards jump in, but they realise too late.
" What have you done? "
" I made him shut up. He will wake up in a few hours unfortunately. "
" How do we know that you won't kill us? "
" Oh so two seconds ago I was a poor little nineteen years girl and now I'm dangerous. "
"We already knew that. "
" I will hurt you if you annoy me like him. And I will hurt anybody how is annoying me so you'll better tell everyone about me. "
" Yes ma'am. "
And now a huge sound was coming from the hall.
" Sasuke's here. Who wants to fight him? He's a little bit weak, but probably he will put a good fight. " I said laying on the ground.
" Sasuke Uchiha? He's your friend? "
" I wouldn't say friend. I will kill him immediately, but not now. He had a role to play. "
They looked at me questionably, but then they hurry to the hall. I sat there waiting for another thing. Another man, and I knew that he will come here.
" Oh and another thing. If one little thing hits me your all dead. Clear? "
" But can't you protect yourself? "
" I can. But I don't want to so you'll better pay attention. "
The mizukage attacked him and took him into another isolated room. Perfect Now I should rest a little till he comes here. I guess that means I'm against them, no? Yeah, I'm in a big shit right now.
In the next room the fight was pretty intense from what I was hearing. I bet fifty dollars that mizukage will loose. They smashed the wall and now the fight was a little unfair. All the Kages versus Sasuke. Yeah he was ready to die, but Obito appeared and saved his ass. He looked at me for a second then started to talk. I got up and listen carefully.
" My name is Uchiha Madara. I'm here to explain something to you. I just want to make that clear. I want to tell you about my goal. Eye of the moon. "
" out." I yelled at him and everyone was now looking at me even more strangely.
" Excuse me? "
" I said to get out Madara. I'll explain everything, that's why I'm here. And one more thing. Akatsuki will fail this time. "
" What? But you were with us."
" No. I wasn't with anyone, but now I'm them. Problems. "
He teleported, but whisper in my ear that it's not finished yet. Akatsuki isn't Akatsuki anymore if Nagato, Konan or Yahiko aren't there, so it's really unfortunate that I have to fight against them.
" You have some explanations to give. "
" Yeah. Sit down and I'll start. "
Everyone sat down and I lay on the ground again.
" I'll skip all the annoying things and jump on the interesting part. So you all know how powerful can be the sharingan, with a little help from Shinju tree and the power of all the tailed beasts more like Juubi, but you got the idea, 'madara' wants to put everyone into a long peaceful sleep. That world will be controlled by him and he already has an army created So prepare yourself. In conclusion hide the remaining tails beasts and get all the ninjas ready for war. Don't expect too much help from me. I'm here just too watch another era die. See you later in Konoha."
" Wait we have some questions. "
I sighted and turn back.
" Of course you have. "
" The Shinju tree is still out there? I thought that it died. "
" That thing never die. And his maintain by some cells from Senju clan. "
" You said that Akatsuki has Juubi, but the tailed beasts are nine not ten. " protested Temari
" Yes little head, but if you put it all togheter that thing will come out. Through it's so beautiful you small useless people must fear it. "
" How did Madara survived all this years? He's like you? "
" If you ever ask something about this again, I swear I'll kill you. No he's not like me, I'm totally different. He just connect himself to that tree. "
" Another thing a little off topic. What will happen to Konoha's hokage. "
" Danzo? He will probably be dead, maybe I'll wake Tsunade up. "
" Maybe?"
" If you won't I suggest Kakashi of the Sharingan to be the next hokage. "
" Kakashi? Really? "
Sorry but nine of my boyfriends were food hokages. I mean really Tobirama was obsessed with killing Uchihas, Madara wasn't even hokage and now Kakashi? Wow this will be so funny if I think better.
" You know what he's good. Gaara how about you tell him the news. "
" Yeah sure. But that will happen just if Danzo die. And please don't kill him. "
" I won't, but he's still hated by a lot of people."
___________________________________

He there guys. How are you? ฅ'ω'ฅ I guess that nobody is reading this note, but that's life. But for those who read it I wanted to say that next chapter will start with the war preparation and So on, you got the idea. If you want to read sasuke versus Danzo then it starts form chapter 475 in manga. Read it. It's interesting, but Chiyoko doesn't have to be there so I'll skip it. Then that's all. Tell me what you think about my story. (。ì _ í。)