Chapter 21. Enough

I told Tsunade that I was going to travel a little and I will come back soon. She was a little sad then she started to question where I go and what I will do... Blah blah blah. You got my message. I just put her into a short sleep so I could get out of the village. I was now in the forest searching for a specific chakra type.... And found it. I teleported myself there and it looks like he was alone now. Maybe he's waiting for Orochimaru. I stayed still hidden, till Kabuto came in with Orochimaru and another guy.
" You're late. Orochimaru did you forget how you said you were going to teach me that new jutsu this afternoon. " said Sasuke trying to be cool, but I have to confess he seems to be a little colder now.
"You fail to mind your mouth as always. "
"oh please would you calm down. Instead of taining I've came with a present. " said orochimaru looking at Sai.
" He's a shinobi from Konoha just like you. I figured you could bath yourself in nostalgia, talking about your old village. "
" Whatever."
Now I smirk and appear behind orochimaru.
" How about you talk with me."
They all looked at me and sasuke came with his sword, wanting at attack me. I open my arm and now he could attack me anywhere, but just as I expected Orochimau stop it.
" Thanks."
" It's you again."
" Just me. Now I would want to talk with that uchiha then I will come to you. Be patient, okey. "
" What? How dare you to talk to Orochimaru like that?"
" Look your glasses. If last time I let you live then it doesn't mean I can't kill you."
" And you... From the leaves, your from Danzo's root, aren't you ?"
He wanted to say something, but I disappeared taking Sasuke with me. Now we were into a forest ten kilometers away.
" Chi. What are you doing here. "
" Oh relax. We will have a lot of fun."
I put my hands on his shoulder and kissed him slowly.
" Why didn't you change? You look like a ten years old."
" So what? You don't like it? Don't lie I can feel how this is inciting you. "
" But you're with Kakashi."
" I'm not. Just you and me here."
I take off his shirt and slowly put some chakra in my hands and make a deal on his abdomen. He passed out in one second after.
" Now Itachi will learn how he should not destroy my relationships."
What you think that I didn't know that he was the one who showed Kakashi those scenes. Oh come on. I know everything. And now I have my revenge. He knows the truth about Itachi and his powers depend on me, I'll not let him know about it, he won't remember very much either so screw you Iatachi.
I turned back and went to orochimaru. He was with Kabuto in a room, and he was taking some kind of medicine. What is that thing. I think that I'll trow up.
" Don't take that stupid thing. It's horrible."
" *cough cough* What are you doing here * cough* Chi. "
" Well much better then you."
I took that creepy green with brown thing and looked at it. Man really the old medicine was a lot better then this.
" Kabuto, get the hell out of here and don't show up in front of me if you still want to live, would you? "
"But orochimaru-sama has to take his medicine now or not. "
" Shut up! Out! Now!"
He went out shivering.
" Oh dear you really are messed up now."
" What do you want. You won't heal me won't you? "
" No and I'll not let you take that Sasuke, I already marked him anyway, but I can do something better."
" You can? Like what? Make me immortal like you are? You know I got some information about you Chiyoko and I know a few things about you. "
I bit my lip hard.
" No one would want to be like me so shut up. I wanted to say that I'll give you your old body. I liked that better. "
" My old body? The original one? "
" Yes. But with one condition. "
" Of course. Nothing is free isn't it? "
" It will be cheap so don't worry. All you have to do is to follow me. I mean you will obey me in everything and Belive me that's the easy way of doing this. You'll do it even if you don't want."
" And if I don't? "
I smirk and slowly approach his body.
" Who do you think you're talking with?"
I kissed his lips slowly and he nodded a little. I put my fingers on him and his skin was slowly recovering, then a big white light was glowing and he was back to his real body. Man he was so so sexy.
" Now, the first order. "
He pinned me on the bed and kissed me roughly.
" It's not an order, it's my pleasure."

*read the other book*

We were ready to do something, but Naruto's team came in, probably searching for Sasuke or Sai.
I dressed up and went to see what's happening. It looks like Naruto, Sasuke and Neji were having a reunion. They stated fighting and I wanted to butt in but I didn't. I just sit there watching.
Orochimaru appeared. He still has his hair a little messy, but he's still kind of sweet. They wanted to disappear so I teleported behind Orochimaru and went with then.
" You're here."
" I always am. "
" What are you still doing here? " asked Sasuke.
" Oh dear. I'll be here for a while. "
I took Orochimaru's hand and I went away with him.