Something

So this isn't exactly a chapter ( and yes there will be a chapter soon. On Sunday I think). But I thought that it'll be interesting if I would make Chiyoko's profile. And not just hers maybe her child's too. Oh and the Shinigami. So if you have any questions about them just ask.

Chiyoko :

Age: over 5000, more exactly 5739 years old, but looks like a 19 years old girl
Date of birth: 31st October (Scorpio)
Appearance:
A. original, she had medium curly brown hair with bangs over her forehead. She used to had blue eyes and she was anorexic, because she would always let the others eat.

B

B. Next: I present her to be still young. But this time she was more mature, and had a very very very long white hair and one of her eyes is black and the other blue. And there is one more thing that I didn't mention yet. When she uses a lot of her chakra and still she have to fight and start taking chakra from others creatures some strange tattoos appear all over her body and her face, predominantly in her right eye area, because of her black eye. Still they will disappear fast.
Eyes: One blue and the other black. The black one appeared because of the power that she gained from the tree. Both of them show her different types of power.

Hair: long straight hair without bangs, that reaches her ankles, usually a little messy because of its length.

Clothes: she wears very revealing chlotes to attract people, usually she wears black, grey, white or blue. (picture drawn by myself, hope you like it)

 (picture drawn by myself, hope you like it)

C. Then she transforms into a little girl and that have a long white hair with bangs usually covering her eyes and a black dress. ( ignore the hair and the eyes color)

 ( ignore the hair and the eyes color)