Special

This is a cross over between my story and dauntless_witch 's story ' The forgotten prodigy '.

°°°°°°°•••••°°°°°°°

Time: when Chiyoko was in Akatsuki being there to train them, in one night when she was (fucking) with Itachi.

*Akira's pov*

I walking towards Itachi's room, wanting ask him to spare with me. I knocked on the door a few time, but he didn't answer, and that was really unusual for him. Suddenly I heard moans coming from the other side of the door.... MOANS ???!!!! I cracked the door open and froze at the scene happening before my eye.
There was a girl with a very long white hair and she was naked. She was moving on top of Itachi. I couldn't say a thing, I was just too shocked.
" Itachi..." I barely whispered.
The girl turned her head to look at me, and she was smirking.
" Come on sweetheart, don't you want to join us? " she asked and I wasn't sure if was serious or not.
Itachi pushed his upper part in a sitting position, having a very troubled expression on his face.
"Akira, what are you doing here?"
I couldn't face him so turned around, wanting to leave. Out of nowhere the girl appeared in front of me. What the heck, she's so fast, I couldn't even see her. Out of habit my eyes flared red and I was glaring daggers at her.
" Get out of my way!!!"
I just couldn't stand seeing her.
" Ashamed of your body, sweety ?" she taunted
It was the last straw, I flexed my arm , wanting to punch her. My fist was a centimeter away form her face, yeah! I've got her. I could see her smiling sweetly, something's off, why is she smiling? Then I felt a strong grip on wrist, that made me to turn around. That moment our glares met, my eyes full of hurt, but he was emotionless, which made me even angrier.
" Believe me you don't want to hit her."
" Oh how much I pay to see a cat fight, but right now I'm not in the mood, you see? " she said putting her hand on her bare hip.
My blood was boiling and I could feel the tomoe in my eyes spinning. The woman appeared between me and Itachi glaring at me with crimson eyes. It looked like an unusual mangekyou pattern. She was emitting an extremely dangerous aura.
" Chiyoko, please let her leave" Itachi interfered.
He let go of my hand and I stormed out of the room.

* Chi's pov*

So Itachi has really messed up with a little Uchiha brat. I felt bad for her for a second, but spoiled brats have to know their place.
" Please don't hurt her. "
" Why? Do you care about her?" I mocked .
I went to get my clothes, but Itachi came from the back and put his hands around me.
" I'm sorry about this."
" Keep it for her, I don't need your childish excuse. "
I left room, but I bumped into Kisame.
" So she found about you two?"
" Yeah. Do you have a problem with it?"
" Just don't go too hard on her. I like that kid."
Hmm. So she has a few friends. Let's see what this girl can do.
I teleported to the girl's room and let out a small part of my chakra. She went flying and smashed against the wall.

* Akira pov*

My lungs were burning as I gasped for air. The shock if the hit have let me breathless for a moment. That's her chakra?
All of the sudden Itachi appeared in front of me and tried to help me get up but I slapped his hand away.
" Explanations first." I demanded.
Before I could blink I was back on me feet and she was sitting in the bed right next to me .
" She's Chiyoko, the first chakra wilder. I... Have a special relationship with her."
He paused trying to put his thoughts in order but she interfered.
"I was his capitan in the anbu. "
" And that's all? "
" Chi taught me everything I know : how to use my Sharingan to full extend, how to fight... In a nutshell how to be a Shinobi. " Itachi begin explaining.
" What has this to do with what has happened?" I asked hurt on inside.
"She was my lover back then. And I thought that maybe... Maybe I have feelings for her... I... I love her." he finished.
The words sunk deeply into my heart. I didn't even know if I truly had feelings for Itachi, I was so confused and that's why it hurt so badly.

There was a long pause then when Itachi was ready to speak she interfered.
" It doesn't matter." she said getting up and heading towards the door.
She doesn't love him? I don't understand what's going on.
" If you say that again you could say goodbye to your life." she threatened probably reading my mind.
" You'll clarify your mind today at 4 am. Go to sleep, brat. I'll see you in the big hall. " said the woman leaving.
" Good night, Itachi." she winked before teleporting.
It was an awkward silence so I decided it's time to go. Itachi wanted to say something but I glared at him and pointed to the door. Without questioning me he made his way out.

*time skip*

It was almost four am when I left my room and headed to the big hall. I was tired because I couldn't sleep too well. What was she meanibg by 'clarify your mind' ?
With the thought in mind, I stepped into the hall. It was dimly lit, but I could see her laying on the bottom of a big crater, looking at the ceiling. Everyone was there except Itachi.
I jumped into the crater, and she got up lazily.
" Okey, the show has finished everybody out. Now!"
" But we want to see how she does!" complain Tobi in a cheerful voice.
Chiyoko glared at him, looking very pissed of.
"Tobi, let's fucking get out of here!" Hidan said walking out the door.
The rest followed him so now we were alone.
" Okey, fist try to touch me. "
" Why would I do that?" I asked raising an eyebrow
" I could say 'fight me' but it won't be too much of a fight."
She already getting on my nerves. Fine, I'll show her what an Uchiha can do.
I charged, my Sharingan on. But she didn't even flinch. I was about to punch her in the face but was stopped when I felt her palm on my forehead.
" Now, I didn't say 'start'. " was all she said.
I jumped backwards.
" I won't attack, I'll be on defense. So try to touch me."
I broke into a run unsheathing my katana and jumped into the air. I raised my sword above my head and lowered it with all my strength. My eyes widened when she simply sat down on the ground without giving a shit.
" Take this I shouted."
I was suddenly slammed by something and went flying backwards.
" Use your jutsu." she told me.
My mangekyou activated and I used my visual prowess trying to cut her and surprisingly my attack landed. Almost half of her body was cut by me. It fell on ground and the other other part began regenerating.
Did she let me cut her on purpose?! She was back to normal in less than thirty seconds. I attacked again, but my attacks didn't reach her.
We continued like this 'till eight pm, when felt to my knees, breathing hard. I can't bet her, I'm just as useless as Sakura! She's so strong... A single tear rolled down on my cheek.... Maybe that's why Itachi loves her.
She approached me and refilled my chakra.
" Let me show you why he loves me." she said putting me under genjutsu.
She showed me her entire life: how she ate the chakra fruit, how she lost her family, the pact with the shinigami, how she was supposed to marry the second Hokage and how she fled with Madara Uchiha, their children... Wait! Madara??!?! Then she continued to show me her life as an Anbu traveling from one village to another.... Her life with Itachi. She doesn't really have feelings for him, it's more like she is protecting him. The flow of images stopped when she arrived in Konoha.
I woke up from the genjutsu and I was speechless. She wasn't there anymore, I was all alone. I rushed through the corridors and burst into Itachi's room. He was reading something a piece of paper and I hugged him. He was surprised by my sudden change of mood, but he hugged back. He let of that piece of paper and kissed the top of my head.
.................
On the paper:

" You have a precious girl right here. Love her like you loved me and take care of her because now I won't be there to support you. Relay on her, because she'll take my place.
Your friend"

______________________________________

Hei Hei Hei. How are you today? Well hope that you'll like this chapter and please tell me what should I write about next. I was thinking about a kuroshitsuji/tokyo Ghoul fan fiction, ory favorite alternative: Another Naruto facfiction. Love ya all.