The next day Part 6

My phone started ringing early the next day. I woke up in my bedroom with a headache and naked. My costume was also gone and I don't remember how I got here. I answered my phone it was Sue.

   "ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? DID YOU SEE IT? THE THING?!!!!" Sue screamed on the phone.

   "What are you talking about? What thing?" I asked my mind still foggy from last night.

   "After you went out for some air a THING! I don't know what it was came smashing through a window! It's was growling and snarling and started to attack everybody it saw!" Sue said.

   "Well, what was it?" I asked.

   "Some kind of monster like half animal half whatever. It was awful." Sue said.

   "Is anyone hurt?" I asked.

   Sue started crying on the phone. "Yes......Poor Timmy got a huge slash across his chest. He's still in surgery. They don't know if he will make it or not."

   "Oh, god not him." I said.

   Sue continued. "THE THING STARTED TO ATTACK ANYTHING AND EVERYONE."

    "That's terrible!" I said.

   "It gets worse Tom...Remember Drew the star quarterback?" She asked.

   "Yes." I said.

   "He was torn in two...Drew tried to fight the thing when it took a swipe and knocked DREWWWWW"S HHEEAAADDD OOOOFFFF!" Sue said sobbing. "Can you come over I'm so scared Tom? Please???"

   "I'll be right over." I said as I started getting dressed. I was leaving my bedroom when I looked at my window. "Why is that open?" I wondered. I went to close the window when I saw the claw marks on the sill. "OH, GOD, I'M THE MONSTER!"I said in shock. "No, you're not Tom." Ash said. "There was another werewolf that night that knocked you out and went into the mansion," Ash explained. "I guided you to your house where you would be safe." He added. "But the claw marks." I said. "You forgot your jeep it's still at the mansion. I helped you climb into the window." Ash said. " Don't worry I'm not lying. Now go to your mate she needs you."

   I walked out of my bedroom and went to the bathroom did my business and looked in the mirror and I got the shock of my life I was covered with muscles. I looked like I had worked out at the gym for years. It wasn't the costume making me look like I had big muscles. I had big muscles that grew during the night. "Uh...Ash?" I thought. "Oh, just formality I hope you like your new look." Ash said. "Ah...Yeah, but I didn't look like this yesterday." I said. "Don't worry just get to your MATE! NOW!!!!" Ash yelled at me. " Ok, I'm going, I'm going!" I answered. Boy talk about an argument in your head. Sheesh.

   I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into my dad. He had a concerned look on his face and said." Are you all right? What happened at the mansion? I heard someone got killed." 

   "I don't remember. All I remember is going outside and heard some kind of animal sounds and someone or something hit my head and woke up here." I said. "I have no idea how. Sue just called me bawling her eyes out and wants me to come over right now."

   "Where's your jeep?" my dad asked.

   "Probably still at the mansion. Can I borrow your car dad?" I asked.

  "Here, go to her and help her." Dad said. "We'll get your jeep later."

   I drove to Sue's house and knocked on the door. The door flew open and Sue jumped into my arms bawling her eyes out. " I was so scared that the thing got you!! I'm so glad that you came over I really need you!! I need to be with you!!! Don't ever leave me!!!"