A Fight For Pride Part 14

Sue's P.O.V.

    The last bell rung. I looked at Tom and he looked unconcerned and confident. Everyone one was filing into the parking lot and waiting for the fight to begin. Off in the distance was Zack watching from the woods. "This ought to be interesting." Zack thought.

   "Tom! You don't have to do this. Please think about what you're doing." I pleaded.

   "I'm not going to be a coward and I'm not going to let anyone make me look weak to my mate." Tom said.

     "It's not going to be a fair fight Tom. Kirk has three or four of his friends to jump on you." I said.

    "I'll fight them all. I have to prove that I am an Alpha to my mate." Tom said.

   "Tom you don't have to prove anything to me." I said.

   "This is going to be a fight for pride and dominance." Tom said.

   "It's going to be suicide Tom. They want to kill you." I pleaded.

   "They're not going to have a easy time with me." Tom said.

   "Tom PLEASE!!!!" I yelled.

   "NO! I have to do this." Tom said and walked toward the parking lot.

   We walked out to the parking lot and sure enough there was Kirk with three others eyeing Tom as he approached. I knew this was going to be bad for Tom. Tom wouldn't have a chance. I started to cry. "Don't worry Sue."  Sky said. "He'll be fine. Ash is going to help him." Sky said.  "What if Tom goes full werewolf on these guys?" I asked. "That's not going to happen. Ash will help keeping him form going to werewolf mode. " Sky said.  "I hope so." I said.

    "Can't fight your own battles Kirk!?" Tom's voiced boomed. "You need others to fight for you!? What's going to happen Kirk!? I have to fight them while you stand back and watch!? Is that what this is!? You're more of a coward than I thought!!" Tom yelled.

    Kirk's eyes turned red and ran toward Tom with his three friends. They all jumped on Tom at once. Tom crumpled to the ground from all the extra weight on him. Kirk and his friends started to pummel Tom with malice. I thought Tom was dead when something amazing happened. Tom let out a loud growl and threw all four of the guys off of him. Kirk was dazed. Then his friends started to go back to Tom. Tom grabbed the first guy and slammed his fist into his chest and I heard a loud crack. The guy fell to the ground clutching his chest and wheezing he probably had some broken ribs. The second jumped on Tom and Tom grabbed him by his shoulder and jerked. Hard. A dislocated shoulder was the result. The third came running toward Tom. Tom took a swing and connected with his jaw. A horrible crack was heard. One broken jaw. Tom stood there glaring at Kirk. "Well Kirk it's just you and me now." Tom sneered.

   Kirk looked around for help as Tom closed in. Tom picked up Kirk by his neck and lifted him up. Tom Looked at him and said "What was it you were going to do to me?"

   Kirk had a look of panic and even wet himself. Tom grinned evilly. Tom gripped Kirk's neck and started to squeeze. Kirk started to grasp for air as Tom kept squeezing tighter and tighter. Kirk's eyes started to bug out and I knew if I didn't stop Tom that he would kill him. I grabbed Tom's arm as Kirk lost conciseness. "Tom! That's enough! Let him go! NOW!!!" I demanded. "As you wish my mate." Tom said and dropped an unconscious Kirk on the ground. Tom stood there like a statue waiting for Kirk To get up. After about twenty minuets Kirk started to get up a little wobbly and Tom grabbed him by his shirt. He looked Kirk dead in the eye and said. "Just remember who the Alpha is around here."  With that he threw Kirk in the air and Kirk landed on the ground about three feet from Tom. Tom turned and started to walk away the other three  of Kirk's friends cleared out of Tom's way. Tom put his arm out to me and said. "Shall we go my mate?" I put my arm around his and he held my arm so gentle that I just swooned. Kirk had the look of shock on his face and his three friends turned to him and told him to stay away from them and to fight his own battles. As we walked away I could hear murmurs for the people that were watching the fight saying. "Alpha what's an Alpha?" And "What does he mean Alpha?" Also "Did he say that she was his mate?"    

   Out in the woods a very impressed Zack stood there. "Very good pup. Very impressive indeed. An Alpha though? No pup. Not an Alpha not even close. You have a lot to learn pup. A lot to learn."  Zack thought then turned around and went back to the mansion.

   "Tom you could've killed Kirk." I said.

   "I probably would have if wasn't for you to stop me." Tom said.

   "What? Why?" I asked.

   "He disrespected me and he disrespected you. That deserves a punishment." Tom said.

   "Tom you have to ease off a little." I said.

    Tom looked dejected and said. " I'm sorry my mate. I'm sorry that I made you unhappy. I promise to be a better mate to you."

   "Tom, I love you. I love how you stand up for me but you don't to have to kill everyone that looks cross eyed at me." I said.

    "I'm sorry. I was just protecting you. I love you too much to ever lose you." Tom said with a pout.

   "Tom you're not going to lose me. I'm not going anywhere without you." I said.

    Tom smiled a little then pulled me in for a deep kiss. I felt like I was melting in his arms. I knew everything was going to be fine from now on.