The Betrayal Part 27

Sue and I went out to the woods for a run. We ran in wolf form and in our human form also. Sue was playing catch me if you can of course I always would. "Oh, Dear what ever will I do? The big bad Alpha is after me. Where can I hide?" Sue said playing.

   "I'm the Alpha and I'm going to catch you and claim you with kisses!" I said using my Alpha tone.

   "Someone help me. He's got me cornered. I can't escape." Sue said.

   "Come here! I the Alpha commands you." I said.

   "You're a beast! A beast I say." Sue said.

   "You don't know how much of a beast I can be!" I announced.

  "You wouldn't dare touch such a helpless thing like me." Sue said.

   "You wanna bet?' I said and I tackled her to the ground both of us laughing. It was great having some time to ourselves.

    We walked back to the pack house we took a shower and decided to just lounge around the rest of the day till dinner time which we would order out. After dinner we watched some T.V. and decided to go to bed. We undressed and as we crawled in bed Sue said. "I want to see how bad the big Alpha can be."

  "Turn off the light and find out." I said with a growl. Sue just giggled and turned off the light.

   During the night we were awakened by a big explosion outside and alarms going off. Sue and I jumped out of bed and dressed quickly to find out what happened. When we got to bottom of the stairs we saw the woods burning and what looked like a bomb went off. Some of the trees were splintered and there was a huge crater where the bomb went off. The scene was chaotic people were running everywhere screaming some were burned some were injured. I saw the guards fighting  with wolves from another pack. We had been attacked during the night.

   This was war. A very bad war. Victor's old pack which was led by Vince his eldest son was leading the way with his army. Our guards were overpowered quickly. I started leading our people away from the scene and further into the village to save themselves from the invaders. I looked for Dan but I didn't see him I hope he wasn't dead. Vince's army kept on coming killing everything in their path. I sent Sue to the village to stay safe as I went back to fight to save our pack, our home and our territory.

   I started with hand to hand combat with success I was a killing machine, If they were going to try to take over they would have to go through ME. I was making some headway with our warriors and pushing back Vince's advance. We kept fighting and pushing back. Vince was going to have a hell of a war on his hands. I was still wondering what happened to Dan. We fought for several hours but we beat Vince's pack back out of our territory. As they retreated I saw Vince's face with a evil grin on his face. I wondered why he was smiling after being beaten back. The answer came quickly.

    I heard a loud scream from behind me coming from the village. Vince's pack was attacking from behind us. A divide and conquer plan. We all ran toward the village to see a lot of buildings burning or destroyed. We started fighting in the village. That's when I saw Ben starting to attack our pack. He had been a spy all this time. Ash was right I shouldn't of trusted him.

    Sue was helping the other people to escape the carnage. It was a bloody war. Ben betrayed my trust and the rest of us. I came up behind Ben and shoved a sword right through him.  When he fell to the ground with his dying breath he laughed and said. "You lose Alpha. You lose. Ha. Ha. Ha." Then he died. I still didn't find Dan yet when another scream rang out. "Now what." I said. I was tired and bloody but I ran toward the scream with a few of the warriors.

   I saw A scene I thought I would never see. Sue my mate was dead. Someone had stabbed her. I picked her up and held her lifeless body and howled a mournful howl as my tears poured out of my eyes. The warriors looked in shock as a wept. My mate was dead. I wanted to find out who killed her and I wanted them to suffer badly. "Who did this!!!" I yelled between sobs. "I SAID! WHO DID THIS!!!" My anger was mixed with sadness.

   "Maybe I can answer that Alpha."  Came a voice from behind me. Before I could turn around I felt a knife in my back. I turned and there was Dan with a bloody knife in his hand with an evil smile on his face.

   "Why." I croaked.

   "I had this planned for along time Alpha or should I say Tom." Dan said. "I knew Ben was a spy. Vince called me and told me about it. Vince was to be the alpha of this pack not you. Zack and Vince never got along well. Vince was going to challenge Zack but you showed up instead. I told Vince to give me some time and he could take over." Dan said.

   "I...I..I trusted you...." I was fading fast.

  "Sorry. Tom this is the way it had to be. Goodbye Tom. It's been nice knowing you." Dan said. Then he shoved the knife into my chest. The last thing I heard was Dan's evil laughter.

   Then everything went black. 

The costumeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें