A Full Moon Part 9

Tom's P.O.V.

     I Can't believe this. I have got to get to my mate. I have to protect her. I need her. She needs me. "Calm down Tom you're just feeling the power of the full moon." Ash said.  "All week I needed to be next to her. Even though she's in different classes. I know I have to be there to protect her." I said. "Will you calm down Tom." Ash said. "I can't not without my mate next to me." I said. "Tom! Listen to me you're feeling the full moon pulling at you. Focus." Ash said. "Focus on what? That my mate is alone? That I'm not there to protect her?" I said. "No Tom! Focus on the full moon. Only the moon. The moon goddess is calling out to you. That's what you're feeling Tom!" Ash said almost yelling.

   I went to the window and looked at the full moon. I did feel it's power flow into me. I had to get out into the moonlight I had to howl at the moon. The changes started. Claws came out from my finger tips. Fur started to spread all over my body. I tore all my clothes off I didn't need them anymore. I jumped out of my bedroom window into the moonlight and let it wash over me. My muscles started to swell in my arms and legs. I formed a six pack on my stomach then it formed into a eight pack.  Claws came out of my toes and started to form into a paw. My feet started to extend into a canine form. A tail sprouted form my backside. My ears became pointed and started moving to the top of my head. My face started to push out to form a muzzle as it did my teeth became razor sharp and pointed. I grew from six foot tall to six foot six. Finally all the changes stopped and I let out loud howl. I was a full werewolf and I wanted my mate.

    I ran as fast as I could as fast as the wind faster than I ever did. I jumped over fences with ease. I was following my mates scent as I got closer to Sue's house her scent got stronger and stronger. I had to get to her I needed her I wanted her.

   "Where are you going Tom?" Ash asked. In a gruff voice I said. "My mate!"

   "Tom take it easy. How do you think she will react seeing a werewolf looking at her?" Ash asked.

   "I don't care! I want my mate. NOW!" I growled.

   "Tom you're not thinking clearly. Think about what you're doing. You might scare Sue and you'll lose her forever." Ash warned.

   I stopped dead in my tracks. "Lose her forever?' I said.

   "Yes Tom. Think about it. Think about what you're doing. If she sees you now in werewolf form you might scare her and lose her forever. She might not be ready to see you in werewolf form. Think about it!" Ash said.

   I thought for a minute then I had a idea and started for Sue's house again. "What are you thinking about Tom?" Ash said.

   "I have an idea." I said.

   "Care to fill me in?" Ash asked.

   "Just watch and be amazed." I said.

   "I don't think I'm going to like this." Ash said.

   "Just watch I've got the idea of a lifetime." I said as I continued to Sue's house.

   I arrived at Sue's house five minutes later and grabbed some pebbles. I threw one to Sue's window TAP! No answer. I threw another one. TAP! No answer. I threw two this time. TAP! TAP! I saw the curtains move and then The window open. "Whose out there?" Sue's asked. AH! Her voice sounds like honey I thought.

   "Sue, It's me Tom." I whispered loudly.

   "Tom what are you doing here?" She asked.

   "I have to see you can you come out here?" I asked.