An Unexpected Meeting Part 12

Sue's P.O.V.

   I kept running towards Tom's house at top speed. I changed to my werewolf form with the help of Sky to get to Tom faster. I felt free and wild and natural in the forest like I belonged here. Sky was trying to tell me something but I ignored her I had one thing on my mind TOM. That's all I cared about Tom. I didn't care about anything else. I wanted Tom to join me in the forest and go for a run with me.

    "Sue! Will you listen to me?" Sky said. "SUE! There's a problem. I sense...DANGER! SUE!!! DANGER!!! SUE!!! DANGER!!!" Sky was now screaming but I ignored her.

   "SUE!!! TURN BACK DANGER!!! DANGER!!! SUE!!!!" Sky was still screaming and was still ignoring her I had a one track mind. MY MATE. That's all I cared about the world could come to an end but as long as I had my mate I couldn't have cared less. I wished I listened to Sky.

    Still running at top speed with Sky still screaming I came around a tree and...WHOOMP! I ran into something big, black and hairy. The force knocked me on my butt and I looked up dazed.

   "Where are you going my little pup?" The thing said.

   "Who are you?" I asked the thing.

   "Oh, I'm sorry how impolite of me. I'm Zack. A pleasure to meet you. You must be Sue. Here let me help you up." Zack said.

   He was BIG very big at least seven feet tall and built like a brick wall and black as coal. He also had a very cold, COLD smile that just oozed evil. "Sue get away from him he's the evil one." Sky said sounding nervous.

   "I'm fine I can get up." I said starting to stand.

   "I just wanted to help you that's all." Zack said with an evil grin.

   "I'm fine really now if you'll excuse me I really have to go now and meet someone important." I said.

   "What's the rush? The night is still young. There's plenty of time to meet someone." Zack said with an evil laugh.

   "I really have to go. I have to meet someone. Really." I said trying to get away.

   "Someone like... ME!" Zack said.

   "No not you. I don't even know who you are." I said. ("Sky get a hold of Ash to get Tom out here now!") ("I'm on it. Stay away from him Sue.")

  "Oh, I know who you are." Zack said. "I'm the one that bit you at the party. I was the one that passed the curse on to you."

   "Why?" I asked.

  "I thought you were a werewolf. So when I bit you which wasn't a kill bite more like a love bite." Zack said.

   "Some love bite. I thought I was going to lose my shoulder or something." I said.

   "You weren't a werewolf at the time. Now you are." Zack said.

  "But I digress back to the party. I thought you were a werewolf and I was looking for a mate. Then I saw you and another werewolf your friend Tom. I was the one that knocked him out when he changed into a werewolf that night. I wanted you to be my mate and I wasn't going to let ANYONE stop me so I had to eliminate the competition. That was your friend Tom. I'm the Alpha male in this territory. This is all mine and I claimed you as my mate. My queen" Zack said.

   "I don't belong to you. I belong to Tom he's my mate. I'm his mate and only his." I cried out.

   "Tom? He's a weak wolf. Forget him I'm a stronger wolf. You'll have strong pups with me not him." Zack sneered.