5

I wake up in bed, alone. I don't know exactly how I feel about that but I do know I feel so much better than I did last night. Or the early hours of this morning. My hair is still wet, and the pillow under my head is damp.

"Good morning," Calvin says walking into the bedroom. I pull the blankets up to my chest to cover my exposed skin from him. His eyes move from mine to my neck then back at my eyes. "Are you feeling any better?" He asks.

I push my fingers through my hair and nod my head yes. "Much." I let out a tired breath. I hold the blanket against my body as he simply looks at me.

"Stop doing that." Calvin furrows his eyebrows. Stop doing what? I wonder what he's talking about. "I'm going to see you naked anyways, so stop hiding yourself from me. I don't like that." He breaths. I sigh and lay back in bed and roll to my side. I try to snuggle into the blankets but because they're wet it isn't as great as I thought it'd be.

"That's different." I mutter. "Anyways, you won't really even see me naked." I add. Calvin let's out a little chuckle.

"I'm going to see you naked." He says lowly. "I'll have each of your limbs tied to the bedpost and maybe even watch you struggle around in the restraints for awhile. I'm going to learn how you taste, how you feel. How you sound. Trust me," he gives me a cheeky grin, "everyone is going to hear you yell my name." His eyes are darker now. I swallow. I feel somewhat threatened by what he just said, and another part of me wants to jump his bones right now.

"What do you want for lunch? We could have brunch since we both just woke up but it's up to you." He says, changing the conversation completely. I sit up in bed and rub my eyes tiredly. I notice how under his eyes are dark from a lack of sleep.

"Can we just go back to sleep?" I ask. Calvin's lips curl into a smile. He glances away from me towards the bathroom. The light is on in there.

"You, my dear don't want me to get into bed with you. That'd be a bad idea, especially while you're dressed in the clothes you're wearing." He says. I let out a huff of air and exaggerate falling back onto the bed and curling into a ball.

"You go eat and I'll be in here," I mutter. Calvin let's out a loud breath and silently shuffles around the room. The bed sinks in next to me and a smile grows on my face. My head is buried in the pillow so I don't know what he's doing.

"Get out of bed." Calvin utters into my ear. I shake my head against his request. My mom and Ren always had a problem with trying to get me out of bed too. Even for food. Suddenly, his hand takes hold of my butt and he pulls my hips dangerously close to his.

I shift and face him. "Don't make me." I pout out my bottom lip. "I'm cold, and I didn't sleep very well last night." I try to make excuses. I get through to him after reminding him about last night.

"A few more hours of sleep wouldn't hurt." Calvin says softly. He pulls me against him until my head sits comfortably in the crook of his neck. I feel his lips against the top of my head for a brief moment.

My eyes get heavy, and I lay there for awhile. I can't fall back to sleep, though. Too much is on my mind and the fact that Calvin's words made me uncomfortable and needy in my lower part of me was keeping me from sleep.

He's asleep. His heart rate is slower than it was before he had fallen asleep, plus his breathing had slowed drastically. I lay there. Taking it all in.

My eyes slowly close, I press my lips against the base of his throat and linger there for a moment. My fingers trace the lines of muscles on his stomach. They slowly trace down the V of his body and his hand quickly stops me. I didn't notice that he was awake.

"Not yet." He says softly. His voice is filled with sleep. His hand travels back to my bottom and rubs it softly. I kiss at his throat one more time then close my eyes.

"Go to sleep, little wolf." Calvin utters, the hand on my bum continues to move around massaging the surface. I don't know what it is about it that's so relaxing, but eventually that's what I fall asleep to.