12

The pack house was absolutely breath taking

    The pack house was absolutely breath taking. However, we didn't spend too much time there. Calvin was bombarded with questions and concerns that he didn't want me involved in quite yet. Most of them regarded the sps which I shouldn't even know exists.

"You know, I really hate seeing you frown." Calvin points out, running his thumb over my bottom lip. I only blow out a breath in response.

"All I want to know is, what did you mean by soon?" I ask, knotting my eyebrows and looking into his dark eyes. "I waited until we go home, why won't you tell me?" I ask, continuing to frown.

He let's out a sigh and looks at me through his eyelashes. He's so darkly handsome.

"That's what's bothering you?" He asks, his lips curling into an amused smile. "You could have a million other questions about anything you heard today, and soon is the only thing that's stuck in your mind?"

"You make it sound like I'm stupid." I point out, looking down at my hands. Calvin tilts my chin up to make me look at him.

"You are not at all stupid, babydoll." He tries to assure me. He presses a feathered kiss to my lips and pulls away after a brief moment.

"Then, will you just tell me?" I ask, knotting my eyebrows and placing my hands on his shoulders.

He sighs out loud and grabs the backs of my knees and pulls me onto his lap. I shift lightly when I feel him through the thin material of his sweatpants. "It was stupid." He mumbles, turning his attention to my empty neck.

"Please just tell me." I beg, leaning forward and kissing the corner of his mouth. "It's not like I have anyone to tell." I add for the hell of it.

"I'm dying to claim you, but you're not as old as I'd like you to be." He says gently. I flinch at his words. My eyebrows knot at it.

"Why don't you just do it?" I ask, blinking profusely at it. Calvin can have what ever he wants. Why is he waiting?

"If I do, I'll have a harder time trying to keep myself from fucking you." He doesn't even try to filter himself. I let out a slow breath.

"It's going to happen anyways, isn't it?" I ask, suddenly feign a little uncomfortable for sitting on him the way that I am.

"Absolutely, but not while you're this young." He adds. I blow out a long, slow breath.

"I'm seventeen, not eleven." I reply lowly. Calvin has a sad, but amused smile on his face.

"I'm almost three hundred, little wolf." He reminds me of our huge age difference. I frown at the way he has to tell me.

"There's always going to be that huge difference. Do you want to wait until I look like a dried up prune and can't do anything but break a hip?" I knot my eyebrows. There's a long time until that happens, but still.