28: letters

A/N: Before you begin reading this chapter I want to clarify on the names of the characters. Lately I've been messing up the names of my characters (on accident!) and I just want to apologize and tell you that it's in the process of getting fixed.

Benjamin/Braxton ARE THE SAME PERSON, I just mix the names up, but his name is BEN.

Liam/ELLIOT (baby brother) IS ACTUALLY LIAM. honestly, I forgot the baby's name so I just winged it in one chapter (disappointing, I know.) BUT LIKE I SAID, its in the process of being fixed.

   Enjoy.

Calvin:

My fingers dig into the backs of Grey's thighs. Her soft skin is set on fire, and the smell of her is absolutely intoxicating. I want her. All of her. My wolf is itching to claim her as his own, and show her exactly why she's mine. I'd like to bend her over every piece of furniture in this house, and so many other places.

The strain in my pants is getting harder to ignore, and seeing her like this is making it worse. I shouldn't have waited this long. I should have claimed her the night I met her. Pressing my nose to her panties, I hear her take in a sharp breath, and it satisfies me. Gray will never admit it, but she's afraid. I can see it in her eyes.

My tongue darts out and wets my lips. Slowly, I trail my eyes up her body. I crave her. I desperately want to see her exposed and underneath me, baring herself to me. Our eyes lock, and I watch her tremble as I inch closer to where she's aching. The aroma she's putting off is enough to drive any man to his knees for her. I want to taste her- and have her orgasm around my tongue. She has to know exactly how much I missed her over the week she's been gone.

Her eyes flicker from mine to her underwear for a split second. I smirk in delight. She is impatient. I like it. I focus back on what I was doing, and take my time with her. Gray means more to me than anything, and I want to treat her right. Even my beast does. My tongue darts over and swipes over her underwear. A shiver runs over my spine at the taste of her.

She flinches, and lets out a whimper that I could hear over and over again. I growl in approval- wanting to hear her moan my name. My grip on her thighs tighten as I swipe my tongue over the thin material again, this time earning a moan from Gray.

My phone rings and suddenly she stiffens like she's been caught doing something wrong. I hate that. Nothing about this is wrong. She mumbles something breathlessly, and I grumble. "Leave it." That's exactly what she does, too.

All I want to do is focus on her. Her mind is distracted, and she's trying to find something to put this off. She's nervous- and so am I. Wrapping my arms around her legs I yank her body closer to my face, and inhale her once again. Going slow with her is fun- I like teasing her and getting her extremely worked up. I nip at the fabric, her hands find my hair.

My phone begins ringing for the second time. I growl loudly and rip the phone off the nightstand, answering it with spit in my voice.

"Theres a big problem at the pack house and I need you here." Benjamin says quickly into the phone. I stay quiet for awhile. Ben can handle the problem on his own. I have things to do. My mate to do! I quietly watch as she curls underneath the shirt of mine she's wearing and mentally beat myself. I should have got her off. "IT involves Gray." He says, catching my attention.