49

As the sun pours into the bedroom, I lie in bed thinking. Calvin's hand is sprawled out over my back and my leg is hanging over his hip. The sound of his steady breathing lets me know that he has yet to wake up.

     A week from now, I won't just be his. Instead, I'll be the packs. The pack members will depend on me like I'm their mother- and they are my children. More of my time will be taken from Cal, and replaced with duties.

  I will be luna. His luna. I'll be expected to do things I've never even been able to do in a group project. Lead. The thought alone terrifies me,  because I am no leader. I'm a follower.

Calvin buries his head into my neck and inhales deeply. "Good morning, beautiful." He murmurs. I shut my eyes and can't help but smile at what he had said.

His hand trails down and gently plays with the hem of my panty line. "Your family talks a lot." He mumbles into my skin. "I'm sure they won't be awake for another hour or two." He presses a kiss against my cheek and I sigh.

"Did they bring the baby along?" I ask tiredly, pulling back far enough to see Cal's face. He gives me a tired smile.

"Yes, baby. They brought your little brother. Will you shower with me?" He asks, pressing a kiss against my forehead.

Looking up at Calvin, I knot my eyebrows. I give him a quick kiss on his chin before making a smart comment. "Just because you wake up with a boner, doesn't mean that I do." He gives me a smile and rolls his eyes.

"That is a blessing and a curse. But no, Gray. I didn't intend of having my way with you in the shower. I just wanted to spend some time with you before your family steals you from me." He chuckles, bringing his lips to the corner of my mouth. I move and our lips collide in a gentle kiss.

Before I know it, I'm pinned underneath Calvin. He breaks away from me, giving me time to catch my breath. I don't need to give him a solid answer to let him know that I'm all for the idea. Just simply relaxing under the shower and rinsing off the events of last night is enough to make me want to shower. Having Cal there is just a added bonus. "I'll get the water ready." He smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath as I watch Calvin walk towards the bathroom. Scratches cover his upper back and biceps. Some of them are still raw and rigid.

"What?" He asks, chuckling. I know it has to at least burn. If not not- when he gets under the water. He turns to me and scratches the side of his hickey-covered neck.

"I-" I want to ask him if he's alright, but I know he is and I don't want to hear a snide comment come from him right now. "Just please wear a shirt while everyone's here, yeah?"

He blinks at me. "Well, that's not very fun." His bottom lip pokes out. I quietly stand to my feet and drag myself towards the bathroom.

Calvin turns his back to me again, switching the shower on and letting out a sigh. "You shouldn't be so ashamed of you being with me, ya know?" I look up at him and knot my eyebrows.

"I'm not, Cal. It's just not a subject I like talking about in front of my family." I blink. He turns to me and his eyes run over my almost bare body.

"Don't deny it if they ask." He says softly, pressing a kiss to my nose. "My wolf isn't too fond of that." I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek.

"He doesn't like anything I do." I mumble, feeling Calvin's fingers grip my sports bra and he tugs it over my head.

"I beg to differ." Cal smirks and kisses me gently. Rolling my eyes, I look up at with a goofy grin on my face.

"What?" He knots his eyebrows, not breaking eye contact with me.