30: nap

AH OK WARNING THIS GETS RATED R YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (but it's not that bad lol)

As soon as we got back to the house, Calvin and I went our separate ways. I went straight upstairs to take a shower, while Calvin decided to eat something. He seems to always be hungry.

The shower water pours over my aching body, and I've never been more grateful for ice-cold water in my life. Goosebumps rise on my skin, and I can't exactly complain about it. Usually I take showers hotter than lava, but this time- I needed an ice cold one.

It wakes me up, but I know that as soon as I crawl into bed I won't be so wide awake anymore. After this shower, a long nap is needed. I've never been so over worked in my entire life.

Calvin and I ran at least ten miles. I tried my best to keep up with him, and put behind my aching limbs. However, that was too difficult, and I feel terrible that I couldn't get her wolf out. He assured me it'll take more than just a day to coax her out- but I just want her out. I'm sick of always having a babysitter, and I'm so sick of everyone being so damn surprised that I'm with the king.

I rinse the soap off my body and shut off the water. "Hey, Gray?" Calvin's voice fills my ears as I slide open the glass door of the shower. He holds a towel out for me and I hum as I wrap it around myself.

"Did you come in here to look at me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him. His eyes meet mine and he smirks at me.

"Ah, unfortunately no." He looks me over, "but my timing was impeccable, yes?" He chuckles. I roll my eyes and clutch the towel to my chest. "I came in here to ask what kind of ice cream  you wanted. We have chocolate, strawberry, and then there's that cookies and cream kind."

"Cookies and cream." I say, watching him closely. Calvin gives me a grin and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I figured, your bowl is in the bedroom waiting for you." He presses another kiss on the tip of my nose and I giggle.

"Then what was the point in coming in here and asking me?" I knot my eyebrows and look up at him. Calvin does his classic smile with his tongue between his teeth. He knows he got caught.

"I had to have an excuse to come in here and look at you." He sneaks a quick kiss on my lips and cups my cheeks. "Since you didn't let me shower with you." He frowns.

"You didn't ask to." I point out. "Besides, I didn't need you in there trying to distract me." Calvin grins and kisses me again, this time a little rougher than the last.

"Love, the last thing you need right now is a distraction from me." He kisses my jaw, "but, if you'd like we can try and get your wolf out in my bed.." I crane my neck with his lips connect with my skin just below my earlobe.

His hand grips my waist and pulls my hips until they're against his. I shut my eyes, unable to fight the pull of our mate bond. I want to tell him no, now isn't the time for that. Then again, it feels like any time is the right time with him.

"With your permission, little wolf," Calvin says in a thick accent against my throat, "I'd like to finish what I started yesterday." I can't speak as his hand travels up my inner thigh and stops only inches from where I've been aching for him.

"If I don't get an answer in three seconds, I'm doing it weather you like it or not." The threat in his voice makes me want him even more. I hate how easy it is for him to turn me on. It's like every thing he does turns me on. He could be doing the weirdest thing ever and still manage to get me aroused.

"Three." He mumbles, sliding his fingers over my sex. I suck in a sharp breath. My knees nearly give out on me.

"Two." His breath fans my ear and I shiver. I grip his shoulders when he slips a finger into me without any kind of warning. I pant and cannot stop my hips from bucking.