Ch. 2: Meet & Greet Pt. 2

Mia POV:

"Oh Mom, this is the best ever!" I screamed in the car while she let me listen to their first album "Up All Night," in the car from my phone. She just smiles in response and turns a corner to reach the highway. "What Makes You Beautiful" was playing through the radio now and Harry's solo was coming up after Liam's.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you," I bellow out with Harry. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else." I started to dance in my seat. "The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." I flipped my hair or well attempted to. "The way you smile at the ground ain't it hard to tell?" My mom starts to laugh, "What?! Who the hell smiles at the ground?" I start laughing at her funny outburst, "Mom," a few giggles slip out while I try to gain back my way to talk. "It's just a song and besides they're saying when you're shy and don't want anyone to see your smile you just smile at the ground. It's supposed to be a reference of her being a cute shy insecure girl."

"Right, well I'll start smiling at the ground too," she does it but she haves an insane look on her face. I burst out in a fit of giggles and when I mean giggles, I really mean cackles. "Mom just keep your eyes on the road!"

***

"Okay we're here. Damn look at all these girls with posters and t-shirts!" I look at my mom worriedly, "Don't worry you don't have to have a poster Tamia." I let out a sigh of relief, noticing now that I was holding my breath the whole time. I feel butterflies in my stomach, stupid stomach. Why am I so nervous? I shouldn't be their just five boys that can sing. Whoop-dee-doo, oh Mia cut the crap! You know you're finally meeting your husbands okay imaginary husband, that's not the point! The point is you have to keep your cool and don't do anything stupid: (i.e. faint, squeal, or scream "Sit on my face!")

"Tamia!" I jump out of my thoughts and to find me still in the car with my mom screaming my name. "Yeah?" I look at her with my hand clutching my heart, she looks at me crazily. "I've been calling your name for five straight minutes! Are you okay?" she feels my forehead, I shake my head. "Just nervous," I murmur.

"What?"

"Nothing," I get out of the car and put on a fake smile so she won't ask any further questions. "Okay, ready?" Am I really? I just hope I won't embarrass myself. "Yeah," I speak confidently but it comes out as a question.

"Okay let's go wait in line."

***

Screaming...that's all you hear and it's not even coming from me. The boys just came in sitting down at a table. From left to right it's Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and then Harry. Oh my God they look better in person and got damn I can't take this. Mia just play it cool, it's alright. Just go up there, get your shit signed and get the hell out of there. "Mom you are coming with me right?" I ask her with panic eyes. "No, you wanted to meet them not me," She gives me a mischievous smile and I frown at her.

"Uh, why not?" I whine while other fans are looking at me with weird looks. "Mom please I can't go up there by myself!"

"I think you can," she pushes me into the line and disappears in the crowd knowing my 5'0 short ass can't find her. Damn she's a horrible mother! I stand there looking frantically around the room deciding to just run out and leave. No Mia! You can't do that, this drive would be pointless and there are girls that would kill to be in your place. That's when I notice I'm getting close to the stairs now. Ah fuck this shit, I turn around but there are a few girls behind me. Damn I can't escape, I have to do this.