Ch. 17: Wednesday In The Café

(A/N: Hey pumpkins! I know I was supposed to update Friday but I hope it's okay if I update Saturday morning? Haha I'm praying that this chapter doesn't go to shit...just saying)

Mia's POV:

"So I guess you were telling the truth," Louis looks at me after we got off the phone with Harry.

"Yup," my mouth popping the p. He nods, "It makes sense now," running his hand through his brown fringe of hair.

"Louis?" I decide to ask him because the curiosity is killing me.

"Yeah?" he leans back on the couch, yawning.

"Why did you think that I liked you?" he finishes yawning and looks at me with sleep evident in his deep sea blue eyes.

"Well I heard you and Zayn talking about me but it doesn't matter anymore because I want to say something," he grabs my hands.

"I'm so sorry for treating you like that, you didn't deserve that. Could you ever forgive me?" he pokes his bottom lip to pout and it's so freaking adorable!

"Of course Lou!" he smiles genuinely wrapping me into a bear hug. I hug him back sighing in bliss because he's so warm. He snuggles his head into my shoulder which makes that damn peppermint breath hit my neck.

I unwrap myself from the hug before I do something that he probably wouldn't like. "Tamia, wow that's going to take some getting use to," I giggle or well it comes out as a chuckle and he smiles.

"Louis you should go to bed, I guess I could make plans to go out with Taylor," he nods but his face tells me otherwise by the way he's gritting his teeth.

What? "Sorry I never really liked her but c'mon," he gets off the couch and holds his arm out so I can go with him. 

"Where are we going?" I ask confused and drops his hand. "To my bed, duh," to his bed? What the fuck is he talking about?

"Louis I'm not sleeping with you especially if I'm in this body," I feel my cheeks get really hot. I look down so he won't see my reddened cheeks. I hear him laughing so of course I wasn't quick enough.

"Oh love, I meant to sleep not uh that," he smirks cheekily and I simply roll my eyes but get off the couch.

We're walking down the hallway towards his room when he starts to talk, "So if you were in your actual body then you would yanno?" he stops and wiggles his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes because he's hopeless. "Louis if you're going to be suggestive then let it be known that I will rape you," his eyes popped open while I tap on his cheek with my fingers with a smirk.

I start walking into his room with him still standing in the hallway shocked. I get onto his bed to sit cross legged with my phone in my hands to text Taylor.

To: T-Swizzy 10:45 PM

Café tomorrow?

"Louis c'mon!" I look up from my phone to see him by the dresser. "Oh there you are," I trailed off because he decides to take his shirt off. I drop the phone out of my hands for dramatic effect but for it to hit me in the groin.

"Oh shit!" I yell at the top of my lungs because damn I see why guys hate to be kicked in the balls. Louis spins around with alarm on his face, "What's wrong?" I grab onto my lower region to sooth it while I face planted into the bed.

"Lemme guess. You hit yourself in the balls, yeah?" I nod into the covers and he chuckles.

***

I slowly wake up to see Louis with his back to me. I put my hands over my eyes to shade them from the sun that's creeping into the window.

I groan and remembered that I texted Taylor last night. I grab that dreaded phone that hit me in my lower regions off the nightstand to see that she replied.