Ch. 20: Give Up, Give In

(A/N: Hey guys! How are you today? I'm addicted to 'Drive' and 'Someone Else' by Miley Cyrus on her bangerz album. Comment what's your favorite on the album! Don't forget to vote!)

Asia's POV:

I walk Harry to Tamia's math class, I can't believe that he cried over people being racist towards us black people when he's not even black. I didn't know that Harry can actually have a heart.

I finally get down the stairs while students are rushing around me to get to the bus. I open the door to get to the bus when someone stops right in front of me.

"Excuse me," I say politely while trying to get around them. "Damn can you wait?" the person turns around for me to see it's a random girl after her blond curly practically hits me in the fast.

"Well no I can't seeing that I have to go to E-Camp," I shrug it off because I'm not going to stoop to her level even though she's starting to piss me off. "Mmm," she pokes her little pink lips out while eyeing me up and down but her eyes stay on my bracelet.

I look at my orange One Direction bracelet and bring it to my chest self consciously while she grins widely. "You know that the curly one is a fag right?" The curly one? Harry? But he's not gay though because he likes Tamia.

"You're wrong and for that matter," I step around her to get out of the door. "I need to catch my bus," I jog over to the bus and climb the steps the second bus that's lined up.

I look around for somewhere to sit when I notice my old friend Brittani sitting towards the middle of the bus. "Hey Brittani, can I sit here?" I catch my breath while she smiles, nodding.

"Thanks," I sit down after she grabs her bookbag and prop it up in her lap. "No problem," she looks out the window while the bus starts pulling out the parking lot.

After a few minutes go by, I have the urge to look up what that girl said. Not that I believe her! Just y'know...curious. I grab my phone out and go onto my internet browser to type in, "Is Harry," but to see it as the first one to pop up.

I press my thumb on the option, holding my breath. Everywhere there's articles from today about Harry being gay.

'Harry Styles is gay and we have the proof!"

After the boys from One Direction were on The Daily Show of London Liam admits that Harry is dating Taylor Swift. When asked was he dating her, he became flustered until Liam came to the rescue.

When the interviewer ended the interview and everyone left except the boys, someone recorded Harry admitting that he was gay. So for the Larry shippers maybe Larry is real or maybe Zarry? Only time will tell!

Oh my God! This can't be true because Harry is here so that means. Oh my God, Tamia you freaking idiot! I open a message to warn Harry but I decide to close it. It'll be better if I break it down to him in person that my best friend ruined his life.

Harry's POV:

The bell finally rings and I zoom out of the classroom with students surrounding me. I'm surprised that I lasted that long since all I heard was Kaleigh talk about "Haylor". God I thought I was going to go crazy.

I walk down the stairs clutching my bookbag over my shoulder when I reach my locker to see Tristen with my books. "Hey Tristen," I smile lightly while he does the opposite.

My smile drops, "Are you okay?" I touch his arm but he jerks it away. "Why did you agree to go on a date with Kenan and you're supposed to act like you're dating me?"

Seriously? I thought he was going to say I shouldn't date Kenan because he's a bloody bloke but no Tristen is looking out for himself. "Tristen not everything is about you," I grab my books out of his grasp and turn around to walk in the classroom but I feel a wet hand on my bare arm.