Ch. 13: The Intriguing Interview

(A/N: Omg guys I like seriously love you guys! My first ever story on Wattpad haves 1,000 reads [Just For Tonight Darling]! That might not be a lot but for me is and for a story that was crap, the news it's just so sick. Haha and that reminds me, you really should listen to Slave By The Rhythm by Michael Jackson and Justin Bieber. It's amazing [sighs]

Haha but back What If I Had Your Body)

Mia's POV:

I stay in the bed because I was too lazy to go after Zayn so that resulted me in taking a nap. Naps are like my best friends and food is right behind it. I look over at the nightstand to retrieve my phone, to see the time.

2:25 PM, okay that definitely wasn't just a tiny nap but eh whatever. I get off the bed and run a hand through my curls, stretching with a groan. I go out the room into the hallway to go to the kitchen but to find Louis pacing in his room with the door wide open.

What is he doing? I knock lightly on the door and his head snaps up with wide eyes behind a pair of glasses. Aw Louis looks adorable with his glasses, wait Tamia don't get distracted.

His eyes grow wider and he murmurs, "It's true," what? What's true?

"Louis are you okay?" I tilt my head to the side trying to figure him out because this is weird. He nods but the way his hands go through his hair frustratingly, tells me otherwise.

"You sure?" I try again, stepping into the room and he groans. "Yes Harry, I'm fine!" he snaps at me and I scrunch my face up because why is he yelling at me? I did nothing wrong!

"Sorry if I'm looking out for my best friend!" I snap back, I turn around and try to stomp out for dramatic effect but his small voice stops me.

"That's not all I am to you," what? "What do you me-,"

"Harry it's nothing, just nothing," I open my mouth but he stops me with a helpless look. I close it but still wondering what the fuck is going on?

He takes a deep breath, "By the way Liam called and said we have an interview in two more hours," he rolls his eyes and my mouth drops because Harry never warned me about this! What do I do?!

Louis eyes me, studying my every move carefully, "Are you okay Harry?" I nod quickly and let out a shaky breath. Just breathe Mia, they'll just ask questions about you. I inhaled and exhaled, okay this is going to go great. But I'm not Harry!

I rush out of the room with Louis calling my name but I ignore him and run into my bedroom to get my phone. I grab it off the nightstand and dial Harry's or well my number.

I pull the phone to my ear but it goes to voicemail after four rings, shit I forgot he's at school! Think think Tamia, where would I go for Harry's basic information. The internet! No, half of the information is fake so I can't use that.

Zayn! I literally facepalmed because why didn't I think of that earlier?! I run out into the hallway and look in Louis' room, "Hey Lou, I'm going over to Zayn's but I'll be back," he huffs but nods his head.

What is his problem? I'll figure that out later but I have a more important task at the moment. I slam the front door and walk down the hallway but I don't know which one is his. Shit!

I guess I'll knock on the first door, I step to the door and knock lightly. I wait a few seconds but for Liam to open the door with only khakis on. I avoid ny glance from his nicely formed chest and look into the hallway.

"Harry what's wrong?" I look back at him to see his brown eyes filled with alarm.

"Nothing!" I shout and he relaxes but it's still stiff, "What's going on then? You weren't supposed to leave your flat unless one of the lads or I are with you," I roll my eyes because even my own parents never gave me punishment.