Ch. 11: The Truth About Tamia Osborne

(A/N: I know you guys are like wow now she does an author note lol. Well I wanted to tell you there's a bit of a change in my story. You know how with each chapter there's first Mia then Harry's POV? Well that's all going to change because now it's only going to be one POV in each chapter unless it's something like the following:

Mia POV:

"Zayn how could you?!"

Zayn POV:

crap what do I say...

okay hopefully you get the point and thank you for reading don't forget to vote comment and fan! love you like a moose bye!

PS I totally forgot that Harry and Mia would have different times so I'll have to be careful and think that London is five hours ahead than America. I made that up so I know I'm most likely wrong. haha enjoy the chapter!

Back to: If I Had Your Body [Duh Duh Duh])

Harry POV:

I run into the women's bathroom, wow Harry you forget that you're a girl not even five minutes ago but now you remember to go to the girl's loo? I ignore my stupid thoughts and rush into a stall and sit down on the toilet. I look at the maroon walls of the stall to see scribbles all over it. I hear a door open interrupting my scanning of the inappropriate and mushy marks.

"Tamia, are you in here?" I hear Asia and her footsteps coming in my direction. Shit! I pull my legs up before she looks under the stall but my foot hits a silver box. It rattles and I see her feet start to go past the stall but stops.

"Tamia, I know you're in there because only you would choose a moment to be clumsy," she knocks the door and I sigh, putting my feet back down.

I stay on the toilet, leaning over to unlock the door handle. She immediately swings the door open after hearing the handle click open. I see her looking down at me with worried eyes and I stare back with wide eyes. How do I explain myself without...explaining myself?

"What's going on? Why did you run in here?" my eyes shut to squint at her in annoyance. I mean duh because I blew my cover but remember Harry she doesn't know that. I guess she noticed my look because she facepalms, "I mean I know why but I don't understand why you did?"

I nibble my lip in discomfort and to think of something quick, "Uh, I was just being weird was all," I try to shrug it off but I feel my arms shaking with nervousness. "You're not telling me something because when your arms shake, it means you're either nervous or uncomfortable," I drop my gaze from her serious brown eyes to stare at the dirty linoleum tiled floor.

"What are you keeping from me, Tamia?" I peek from the floor to see her crossing her arms and staring down at me with hard eyes. "Uh," I stall, scratching my neck awkwardly.

"Uh, just tell me! I thought we were best friends! I mean it can't be that bad and I totally won't judge," she uncrosses her arms to frantically wave them in my direction.

Jeez she needs to take a chill pill. Why is she so clingy like this? I mean do I really have to tell her everything? Though she did say that she won't judge and from her facial expression I can tell she's just worried about her friend.

I rub my hands over my face and groan loudly, "Asia," I start but she cuts me off.

"No I see how you're going to be," she turns around and starts walking towards the door.

"Asia," I groan and I hear her footsteps stop. I bet that's her tactic to make me tell her. Make me believe that she's mad and it'll leave me in guilt. "I'll tell you okay?" I bet she's smiling her head off because her reverse psychology worked.