Ch. 10: The Truth About Harry Styles

Mia POV:

“Fuck fuck fuck,” I exclaimed to myself after slamming the door, now they’re going to think I’m gay or well Harry gay. Harry is going to kill me, I fall into the bed and groaned into the pillow. How the hell am I going to explain myself? I sit up in the bed, clenching the pillow tightly to my chest. I either tell them the truth, which there’s no way in hell I can do that. Or pretend to be gay and have the boys feel uncomfortable around me. I put the pillow to my face harshly and scream into it so I can get the frustration out but without being noticed.

Okay I feel better, I put the pillow down to see Zayn standing at the door with the same smirk he had when I ran out of there. I yelp in surprise, “Jesus Zayn, I didn’t see you there,” I clutch at my heart taking deep breathes. His smirk only widens and he walks over to the bed, slowly if I don’t say so myself. He looks scary as fuck because his deep brown eyes are like staring into my soul, like usual. What is up with this guy and he’s intense stares?

He gets on the bed and crawls over to me on his knees towards me while I’m sitting crossed legged, what is he doing? He’s getting closer biting on his lip and smiling evilly. He’s now in my personal bubble and I don’t like it one bit because it’s making me feel uncomfortable. He stops in front of me and I look up at him slightly studying his muscular neck exposing his collarbone. I nibble my lip nervously and he nods to himself, the smirk falls.

“It’s true,” he whispers to himself, what is he murmuring about? I scrunch my face up in confusion and he looks at the floor in wonder and I study his face because of course he would be brooding. “Zayn?” I whisper shyly and his head snaps up from the floor and looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed but his eyes are soft.

 “Yeah?” I look down at his lips just in time for him to lick and then bite on them. Shit these boys with their extreme stretching and biting lips is going to be the death of me. I slowly move my gaze from his lips to his nose then his brown eyes but to see them staring at me with a certain emotion in them. I can’t put my finger on it but I want to say sympathy? Why would he feel sympathetic towards me? Well damn Mia you did shout that you like guys while oh yeah being in Harry’s body and you start checking him out so that’s what he must’ve meant when he said it’s true.

“Okay this is just freaky,” I scrunch my eyebrows up at him, who knew Zayn would be the homophobic type?

I try to defend myself, “Zayn I’m no-,” 

“Gay? Yeah I know,” he shifts uncomfortably, wait he knows I’m not gay but why did he say this situation was freaky? He takes a deep breath, “I hope I didn’t scare you,” he smiles down at me and I open my mouth but he cuts me off with a finger. “Wait I need to explain myself,” yes you sure do but I nod for him to go ahead and he smiles in appreciation, he mutters something under his breath but I didn’t hear him.

“Okay I’ve been reading this book an-,”

“Wait, Zayn you read?!” I laughed or well cackled at him, putting a hand over my face. He rolls his eyes playfully, “Yes but anyways, the point being is I was reading a book about you know, you?” he tries to make it into a statement but it comes out as a question. I nod slowly trying to understand but it doesn’t make any sense because he just said that he knows I’m not gay, so what does that even mean?

“I know you’re confused,” I quirk my eyebrow like no shit, and he rolls his eyes. “But I’m just letting you know, I know. I didn’t believe at first because I mean I had my suspicions and now that I know it’s true it makes sense!” he talks in one gibberish though I hear him it’s just I can’t understand what he’s talking about is the problem.

“What are yo-,”

“I thought you were just trying to prank us but no,”

“I’m so con-,”