Ch. 12: Setting 'Em Straight

(A/N: I know Harry's POV is kind of behind. Mia's POV is on Tuesday whereas Harry's is on Monday. So I'm going to try and get that straighten out by starting this chapter off with Harry's POV skipping it to the next day at school then I'll go to Mia's POV and leave it off where Zayn walked in plus someone's New POV. Shh! It's a surprise! Long chapter coming up!)

Harry POV:

I got ready in time, to catch the bus without having to rush. I was sitting on the couch in silence since the tv was off. I was afraid if I watched the recorded footage of Family Guy then I wouldn't be able to hear the bus. I snap out of my thoughts when I feel the bus stop at someone's stop and I think about what happened after school.

I came home to a quiet house, to find Bridgett sleeping in her bedroom. I weny into I guess you can say my bedroom now? To put my bookbag down and look around the messy room in disgust. I couldn't help myself, so I cleaned it and tried not to throw away too much stuff.

After two bloody hours, the bedroom was looking extremely better. I looked around in delight at the cleaned room and fell on the bed in exhaustion. How the heck could a girl live in this room, the way it used to look? Mia continue to surprise me.

I jump when I feel a vibration in my pocket and I pulled my phone out to read I have a text from Asia.

From: Asia 7:35 AM

Hey, meet me at the lockers when you get here? :)

I replied back an okay and put the phone back in my pocket to see we're already at the bus. I grab my bag and rush off the bus so I wouldn't keep Asia waiting. I have my hands on my knees, huffing for air when I finally get there. I can feel her looking down at me, smiling.

"Hey Harry," she looks around to see if anyone heard her but the hallway is pretty empty. I take a deep breath and stand up to look at her. She haves on a pair of skinny jeans, white and blue striped shirt and sperrys. Does this whole school wear sperrys or is it just me?

"How's it going love?" my voice raspy and high pitched if that makes sense?

"Cool, what about you?" she rubs a hand over her short haircut that reminds me of Rihanna. I nod instead of answering, "So Mia told me that I have another set of classes today." she nods.

"Yeah, we have four classes on one day and the next day four different classes. We call it an A & B Day. Yesterday was a B Day so today is obviously an A Day. Which means you have," she stops to think. "Uh, English, Psychology, Sociology and Chemistry."

"Okay and do you mind if you show me those classes?" I smile sheepishly and she smiles back at me.

"Course but can I show them now because I have Cosmology again fourth period." I give her a confused look and she smiles, "Yeah I have it everyday." she concluded.

I nod and I start to leave but she calls me back, "Shouldn't you go to your locker?" I nod and I can feel my face flushing because I totally forgot and I get embarrassed over small things like that. Weird I know.

After I close the door and pulling the purple binder closer to my chest, Asia leads the way. "Well first you have English but I'll walk you there when it's time for you to go there, that alright?" she looks at me for my aapproval and I nod.

We stop at a classroom with a man typing away on his computer, "Psychology," she keeps walking to the next classroom down and stops. "Sociology," and I smile, nodding.

"Now we have a walk to get to the chemistry but we can talk on our way there. So did Tamia call you last night?" we're walking side by side and she looks at me from time to time to show she's listening.