Ch. 22: Begin Again

(A/N: Hey guys! I got home from taking the ACT around 1? It didn't seem to take as long as it did last year. Not complaining though!

Anyways here's an update! I'm thinking that my schedule will be this and I'll put it on my page in my description also.

Thursday: Do You Mind If I Make You Lose Control? (Niall Horan Interracial)

Friday: Please Remember My Love. (Sequel to Just For Tonight Darling)

Saturday: What If I Had Your Body? (1D Interracial)

So yeah, I think it's better this way so the chapters will be long and better :F)

Mia's POV:

I wake up with the light peering through the windows. I groan into the pillow because of the light hitting me in the eyes.

"Mmm," I hear someone moan behind me. Uh who is that? I feel a hand go through my curls. "Morning Mia," wait isn't that Louis? I don't remember sleeping with him last night.

I turn on my side to see a bed haired Louis with the clothes he had on yesterday. I laugh at his hair and he sticks his tongue out childishly.

"Hey Lou," I smile softly, my voice deep with sleep, remembering why he's in my bed. I still blame for myself for Harry being known as gay.

"Hey don't blame yourself," Louis grabs my chin so I can look into his serious blue almost grey eyes.

"How did y-?"

"I saw the way your face fell because you remembered why I was in the bed with you. Which by the way hurts my ego. Just saying," I laugh punching him lightly in the arm.

"I'm kidding but seriously don't worry about Harry.  He was just upset last night but I bet he's okay now." I give him a doubtful look but nods a few seconds later.

"I really hope so," right after I said that my phone begins to vibrate. I look over at Louis to see him about to open his mouth but I give him a look.

"Don't even say it, pervert," he closes his mouth but opens it again to laugh. I shake my head while leaning over to get my phone off the nightstand.

I pull it to my ear without looking at the caller's ID. "Hello?"

"Harry what the hell is going on?! My manager is upset and is yelling at me because he thought I knew!" Who calls my phone to just yell at me?

I look at the phone to see Taylor's goofy face. Of course it would be her to complain at 8 o'clock in the morning. With her pumpkin spice frappie, no doubt.

"Hey Taylor," her name rumbles off my tongue. "Can we talk about this later?"

"No Harry!" She yells but remembers to keep her cool so she sighs. "Just come over to my place so we can talk."

"Fine, same place?"

"Same place. See ya." She hung up before I could say anything else. "Ugh!" I groan, pushing the phone back to the nightstand roughly.

"Easy there love, you don't want to have to buy a new phone!" Louis jokes but his smile quickly falters after he see the look on my face. "Uh oh, what did Queen of Heartbreak do this time?"

"Nothing, she just wants to talk," I shrug like it's no big deal but it's the complete opposite.

"About what?" He questions while I get out of the bed and walk over to my closet. "Oh right, that does kind of effect her career too," I turn around so I can shoot him a glare. "Sorry!"