Ch. 16: Blackberry Bet

(A/N: Hey loves! I figured I should update since I haven't in a while and I probably should stick to this schedule I have by updating every Friday so yeah. Have you heard that the boys are coming out this November with a new album called, "Midnight Memories"?

Why do these boys always have these suggestive names for their albums? Up All Night, Take Me Home and now Midnight Memories. What the hell? Haha I'm not complaining though. XD

Comment? Fan? Vote? Thanks loves!)

Harry's POV:

"Louis you still there?" I speak a bit louder into the phone while pacing my bedroom. "Uh, yes," I hear my best mate's soft voice and it makes we want to cry to know that I've really missed the lads.

"Oh okay," wow really? Awkward silence. "So um how did you find out?" I hear shuffling on the other line and my voice saying, "Let me speak to him now," why does Mia want to talk to me?

"Harry?" she tries and I hum in response. "Oh okay well Louis is in shock I think?" I stop walking and she continues to talk, "You know because he knows about this slight um change up?"

I nod and remembers that she cant see me, "Yeah well will he be okay?" she sighs. "I think so but I don't have any guarantees," I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it, he'll be fine," I rub the back of my neck and she murmurs in agreement. "So those anybody else knows?"

"Um," she stalls nervously. "Mia what did you do?"

"Mia? Who told you about my nickname Harry?" I bite on my lip because that's right she never told me that was her nickname and I was supposed to call her by her actual name.

I think of something quickly before she notices, "Harry? Who told you about my nickname?"

"What?"

"Exactly," I continue to confuse her and I can see her rolling her eyes. "Louis how do you put up with him? Anyways um you might want to sit down," I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed.

"Okay I'm sitting," I adjust my butt so I can be more comfortable.

"Zayn," she says flatly.

"What about Zayn?" I question and she sighs again.

"Zayn knows," I nod slowly and remembers again that she can't see me. "Ho-," I start but I hear someone interrupting me.

"Zayn knew before me?!" I hear Louis dramatically shouts on the other line and I rub my ears. And I was saying that I missed that dramatic arse? Not so sure now. But I know Mia is going to catch his wrath now.

"Louis, I didn't tell him! He just found out on his own and remember I decided to actually tell you," she's smooth, I have to give her that.

"Okay, I guess," he speaks slowly and I feel that I should say something. "So how did he find out? Wait lemme guess? Those weird supernatural psychological books?"

"Yup," she pops her mouth on the p and then I remember why I called her. "Oh I almost forgot so what do you do when you and Asia get in fights?"

"Harry why would you get into a fight with Asia? What did do you do?" she speaks slowly in a threatening manner like she did when I washed her hair.

"Nothing!" I exclaimed and she huffs in disbelief. "Just tell me what happened."

"Okay well first of all she knows about the um change up," I decided to mock her and she makes this inhuman noise. "Harry what do you mean she knows?!"

"Like I said she knows because she was getting suspicious so I decided to tell her and so I went over to her house for your every week sleepover an-,"