Ch. 5: What If You Were Me and What If I Were You?

Mia POV:

I stir in my sleep to feel more room in my twin size bed for some odd reason. Oh well this must be a dream so I’ll play along. I stretch letting my legs rub against the soft covers and I sigh in bliss until I feel someone jump on top of me. “Good morning Haz!” I hear a familiar male’s British screaming voice yell into my face. I groan from the impact of this fat ass and who is Haz? Maybe that’s my name in my dream, I don’t know. I open my eyes but close them again from the brightness of the sun coming in from the window and maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but I see a white guy’s face inches from my face, smiling. Okay I’ll play along with this dream if you know what I mean. Asia would probably call me thirsty but hey this is like a dream come true for me.

I put my hands over my face but to feel something off. Since when did my face get muscular? I squint my eyes to see the guy still in my face, why won’t he say anything else? I mean this is kind of awkward and weir-, wait a minute is that Louis Tomlinson?! No wonder he’s heavy, it’s because that ass. Okay either this is a dream:I close my eyes and open them repeatedly to see if I’m still dreaming but no this is real. Or I’m just fucking crazy and hallucinating this shit. He frowns leaning back, “Are you okay? You usually don’t take this long to wake up.” What? What does he mean it usually doesn’t take me this long to wake up? He never woke me up before; I mean trust me I would remember!

    I feel coldness hitting my chest, oh no my boobs are showing! I hope they don’t scare him ‘because they’re huge! I pull the covers over my chest quickly before he notices. Oh c’mon Tamia of course he noticed those big boobs. He laughs at my quick movement of covering myself, “Why are you covering yourself? It’s not like it’s something I’ve never seen!” Oh my God has Louis ever gotten with a black girl?! That would be so cool if he has. I guess he noticed I had a strange look on my face, “I mean I’ll never understand why you are still self- conscious about your four nipples.” Four nipples!? I pull the covers up so he couldn’t see me checking my body but I see a slightly muscular white guy’s body instead of my black girl body.

What the hell!? Where did my body go? Something is off. No something is majorly and definitely off. Wait a minute four nipples…the only one that I know that has four nipples is-.

“Harry what’s going on?!” Louis screams down into my face. Jesus Louis, I cover my ears because they’re ringing like a motherfucker. Wait did he say that British asshole but was looking at me like I’m-.

“Harry!” Louis snaps his fingers in my face, okay that’s enough of this shit. I have to make sure this is all a sick joke. I push Louis off of me and his big booty practically falls off the bed. I rush out of the bed, almost scrambling out of the bed myself and I run into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me and locking it. I lean against the door panting, scared to see if it’s true or not. This sort of thing never happens, I mean it just can’t.

I lean into the mirror slowly and see the brown curls that all the girls would kill to touch it in the corner of the mirror. I jerk back and rub my hands over my face or should I say Harry’s face. I go back into the mirror but quickly this time and I see a shocked and afraid Harry Styles’ body standing in the mirror with only black boxers on.

“Ahhhh!” I scream or well yell since it came out as a deep yell. I hear banging on the door and rapid attempts to try the door handle. I look at the door in fear, “Harry! Open up!” Louis bangs on the door and I look back at the asshole’s body. Oh my God if I’m in Harry’s body then that means…oh God why me?!

I think of something and walk over to the door. I take a deep breath and open the door slightly  to see a serious Louis with a concerned Liam through the crack of the door. “Harry, Louis said that you’re not feeling well?” Liam looks me up and down for any damage but I feel violated for some odd reason. Let’s see, maybe because you’re half naked, Mia. I cross my arms over my chest and cringe when I feel nothing against my arms. I open the door wider so they can see me better. “Uh I’m fine, um Liam,” I stutter uncontrollably, and I feel heat rise to my cheeks.