Ch. 28: Come Together

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm so excited to write the last chapter! Yes you heard me correctly! This is the last chapter for this book!

Did anybody watch 1D day? I really like the part when they dance to Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo.

It's raining so I'm really feeling this chapter! I'm also sorry that this wasn't updated Saturday. :(

I hope it comes out the way I wanted it and I hope you guys like/respect my decision and yeah sea ya guys in bits! :F)

When I think that maybe I've seen too much
You come around and dammit!
I'm out of touch.

Louis' POV:

Mia answers the phone and it's Harry calling her, of course. Harry is always calling her, I mean yes I know they've switched bodies but sheesh doesn't he supposed to hate her?

"Harry please breathe, okay?" You would think that never got into that fight at the Meet & Greet. I'm just saying. I feel someone eyes on me and I look to see Zayn staring at me.

"What?" I mouth at him and he shakes his head and averts his hazel eyes to Mia. I shrug it off and begin playing with the leaves of the plant. Maybe my fallen tears are able to water the plant.

"Alright now try again."

I roll my eyes while pulling onto the big leaf. Keeping my thumb at the sharp end of the leaf.

"Why?" I'm barely listening to the conversation anymore because it doesn't seem that important. It seems to me that he just called after going for a run or something.

"No Harry! You tell me why! What the hell is going on? Why would I need to come back ho-?" I jump at the loudness of her voice but then I feel the urge to get up and comfort her because she stops.

Like completely stop everything that she was doing, I wouldn't doubt it if she stopped breathing. What did he do? What did he tell her? I feel so anxious to know but I feel like I'm glued to this floor.

After what felt like an eternity she finally speaks. "Tell me it's not true Harry." She croaks and it comes out as a whisper. I feel like that's my que to get up.

Zayn touches her arm as if that action will tell her is everything alright? But she just stares at the ground, ignoring her surroundings.

She waits for him to tell her what she wants to hear but from the way her face fallen, he didn't. I swear it was like slow motion like a dramatic scene from a movie that I would automatically roll my eyes at.

But this isn't a movie, this is real life. She drops her phone and falls to the ground. I quickly crawl to her side shouting her name. Zayn drops to the floor with her.

She begins to shake when I take her into my arms. "Mia are you there?" I hear Harry in Mia's voice ask.

I ignore it, "Mia what's wrong?" I try to speak loudly but it only comes out as a whisper. She shakes her head which makes Harry's curls hit me in the face but it doesn't bother me.

"Mia answer us!" Zayn cries, scared of what's going on with her. "I have to go!" She shouts at the top of her lungs and I grab her phone that's laying beside us and hang it up.

"Where are you going Mia?" I touch her face and she shakes her head with tears rolling down her dimpled cheeks.

"I have to go see him," she gets up quickly and speed walks over to the nearest elevator. Who does she need to see? Harry? But why?

Zayn and I both get up at the same time, "Mia!" We both shout running after her. When we reach her she's waiting on the elevator.

"Mia tell us what's going on?" Zayn touches her shoulder but she shrugs it off and the cols gesture doesn't faze him because well he's still here.