Ch. 25: All Around

(A/N: Hey guys! Omg last chapter was just shsuauatwvwvw haha. I actually had someone cry...it was awesome! Lol love ya Makayla.

I'm really excited for this chapter and we'll see how everything unfolds. See ya in bits :F)

No it's not over

You'll find something better

Mia's POV:

I begin to beat on Zayn's door and he opens it in only wearing boxers. "What?" He snaps until he notices who it is.

"Oh hi Tamia," he yawns into his hand and I push past him.

"Well hi Zayn, I'm sorry for waking you up from your beauty sleep! Oh it's alright Tamia tell me what's on your mind!" I turn around to see him closing the door and I cross my arms across my chest.

"Not funny Zayn," I speak slowly in Harry's deep voice. He laughs and runs a hand through his hair which makes him stretch a bit. God he's beautiful.

I shake my head from my perverted thoughts and explain the reason why I'm over here. "Ugh he gets on my nerves!" I exclaimed while falling into his couch.

He chuckles at me being overly dramatic and sits beside me. "What's wrong now love?"

"Everything! Harry yelled at me about the gay rumor but he forgave me and Eleanor broke up with Louis an-," he cuts me off.

"When was this?!"

"When was what?"

He takes a deep breath and looks back at me sweetly. "When did Eleanor break up with Louis?"

"Oh! Just now actually but serves him right." He drops his mouth in shock. "Tamia isn't that a bit drastic, I thought you liked or well loved him?"

"First of all, no it's not drastic because he was being an arsehole and second I never loved him!" He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. Sure. Okay."

"I don't like him Zayn!" I exclaimed while hopping off the couch and he laughs at me.

"Okay I'm sorry but you should go over there and talk to him because he might be upset that his Tamia is mad at him."

He tries to keep a straight face but starts to shake with laughter. I pick up a pillow from the leather couch and hit him in the face.

"It's not funny Zayn!"

"You know what, look on the bright side."

I look at him weirdly, what bright side? "What bright side?" I ask him my exact thoughts and he takes deep breaths to stifle his laughs.

"He's single so you can shack up with him!" He starts to laugh all over again and I leave the giggling idiot on the couch because I don't have to put up with this.

"Wa-wa-wait com-come ba-," I didn't hear the rest of the sentence because I already shut his front door to head to my and Louis' shared flat.

I open the door with my right hand and push it open to see the living room empty. "Niall?" I call out softly but I don't hear anything in return so I'm guessing he already left to wherever he was going.

"Mia?" I hear a soft voice croak from the hallway and I automatically roll my eyes because I already know who it is.

"Mia not home!" I shout back in a husky Spanish accent and he comes into the living room with a pair of glasses. I coo at the sight, no Tamia! Don't fall under his adorableness!

"Mia, I-,"

"No Louis, I don't want to hear it." I hold my hand up to stop him right there and go into the kitchen. I hear footsteps following behind me and I groan.