Ch. 15: Coming Clean

(A/N: No one is reading this story much. :/ haha but that's okay, I'll still write for my sake since writing on here is addicting. I'll try to speed up the process but trust me, its building up. :])

Mia's POV:

After eating at Nandos for Niall's sake, I get a text from Taylor.

From: T-Swizzy 7:25 PM

So everyone knows huh??

I look up to see the other guys laughing with Zayn sitting beside me since Louis is being a distant jackass. I type back in reply.

To: T-Swizzy 7:26 PM

Yeah sorry about that but meet up tomorrow?

I wait until I feel the oh phone vibrating in my hand again and quickly scan to see an okay. I smile putting my phone back in ny pocket but only to find Zayn staring at me. "Yeah Zayn?"

"Nothing," he smirks at me and looks out the window. What in the he-,

"Harry I asked you a question!" I look up to see an annoyed Louis turned around in his seat and I look over to see Zayn snickering. Freaking idiot.

"Sorry Louis, what's up?" he rolls his eyes, taking a huff of breath. "I asked did Taylor text you?"

"Yeah why?" why would he be asking that? That's pretty weird. "Just wondering," he turns back around in his seat and joins Niall and Liam's conversation, laughing.

I look back over at Zayn and softly whispered, "What was that about?" he opens his mouth to reply but we feel the car jerk to a stop.

"What the bloody hell Niall?" we all scream at him, he turns around with rosy cheeks clearly embarrassed. "I'm sorry," his Irish accent thick. "I forgot we had to turn so don't yell at me!"

How the hell you forget to make a turn on the street you live on? Only Nialler. He pulls the van up to the flat and we get out.

"Hey lads we have a free day tomorrow so Harry no leaving without any one of us, got it?" I roll my eyes but nod.

They walk off to their flats though before Zayn goes into his, he turns his head around and winks at me. Like I said he's an idiot.

I hear the door close snapping me out of my trance, why the hell would Louis leave me in the hallway like that? What's his problem? I open the door to find Louis hanging upside down on the couch about to watch TV. Oh no he doesn't.

I walk in front of him grabbing the remote off the coffee table to turn it off. "Hey I was watching that!" Louis flips himself back the proper way though clutching his head because of the blood flowing.

"Doesn't matter, why did you do that?" he shakes his head to get rid of the dizziness and squints his eyes at me. "What are you talking about?" his voice starting to get hard in defensive mode.

"Why would you try to tell everyone that I'm gay in the interview, Louis? What were you thinking?" he rolls his eyes. "Stop being so dramatic, we always joke around in interviews," he gets off the couch to go to his room but I stop him.

"Are you fucking kidding me Louis? Are you seriously going to brush it off like it's nothing?!" I start to shout because yes I know I might be overdramatic but as Harry I have a reputation to take care of.

"Don't you dare yell at me Harry!" he jabs his finger into my chest, hardening his deep sea blue eyes. "I have every right to yell at you after what you pulled."

"Give me a break Harry, it was only for jokes," he tries to walk away again but I pull him to me. "Harry get your damn hands off of me," he slowly speaks in a threatening tone but it doesn't phase me.

"No because it's not just that but you've been acting so weird around me," Louis laughs bitterly, "Are you kidding me? Me acting weird?" he points his hands towards himself while I nod. " Harry that's all you've been doing is acting weird!"

"Tell me Louis, tell me how I'm acting weird. Elaborate for me," he throws his hands in the air, "One would be talking to Zayn more than m-," I cut him off.

"Louis we've discussed this! You can't be still feeling ignored by me because I would never do that," I lightly brush my hand against his shoulder but he flinches.

"Harry be completely honest with me," I nod but he doesn't notice because he's looking at his Toms. "Dd...do you ha...ha...have feelings f...fo...for me?" he stutters shyly keeping his gaze on his feet.

"Uh no?" but my cheeks says otherwise after he looks up at me with surprised eyes. "Your cheeks tell me otherwise," he mutters.

"I promise tha-, wait is this why you've been avoiding me?" he avoids my gaze and stays quiet so I take it as a yes. "Louis you're unbelievable!"

"How Harry? I heard you and Zayn talking about me," I roll my eyes because I don't like him! I just get nervous around him! I mean you know because he's famous?

I grab his hands and pull him over to the couch, "Look can I explain everything about all this?" he looks at our held hands confused but slowly nods.

"You have to promise to believe me though," he slowly looks up from our hands into my eyes and nods quicker this time so I can get on with it.

I take a deep breath, "I don't know where to start," I laugh lightly to break the awkward silence but he just stares at me intensely. "Okay I guess I'll be direct with you, I'm Tamia," he rolls his eyes.

Louis' POV:

"Harry this is not the time for games," I pull my hands out of his grasp, how can he play games right now? Why won't he just admit that he haves feelings for me so I can help him get rid of these weird feelings.

"Louis this isn't me playing games," his deep voice rumbles then he takes a deep breath.

"Well you must be because you're talking nonsense about you being one of our fans and let's not forget who you really don't like." I concluded, he's being weird and for me to say that is alot.

"Exactly who he doesn't like, Louis just look at me. Do you really see Harry here?" he grabs my hands again and holds on them tightly. "Just look into my eyes Louis, please," he looks at me with desperation in his eyes.

Could it be-, "I know you won't immediately believe me but look at the facts," he takes a deep breath and I narrow my eyes because he won't let this go!

"I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan so that's why I didn't have a problem of hanging out with her and let's see what el-,"

"Wait a minute," I cut him off and he closes his mouth. "If you are Tamia and you didn't mind "dating" Taylor then that really makes yo-," he shakes his head quickly. "No I'm not gay Louis and does this mean you believe me?"

"No so continue," I smile at him and he shakes his head with a smile. "Okay well another thi-," his phone starts ringing and he looks at me with sympathetic eyes. I nod towards his phone to pick it up.

He nods back and takes his phone out of his pocket to look at the caller ID with a smirk. "It's Harry," my eyes go wide and he answers the phone. "Harry?" he or should I say she stays quiet to hear Harry?

"Talk to Louis, okay?" she hands the phone over to me and I hurriedly grabbed the phone. "Harry?" I drawl his name out because I was scared to see if this was really him or not.

"Louis?" he does the same with Tamia's voice and this is weird but I knew it was him. "Oh my-, Harry are you okay? Where are you?" he sighs.

"I'm at Mia's house, living her life while she does mine since we don't have any other choice," I can see him shrugging and I slowly look over at Tamia and she smiles with Harry's dimples showing.

How the hell could this...

(I hope you guys enjoy)