Ch. 8: The Arousing First Day

Mia POV:

I feel someone shaking my shoulder, attempting to wake me up. I had such a weird dream that Harry and I switched bodies then the boys practically were angry, upset, or disappointed with me. I open my eyes gladly that it was just a dream but I look up to see Louis smiling right in my face. Damn it wasn’t a dream and does this boy always have to wake me up with his cool peppermint breath hitting my face? His smile drops in confusion when he sees my disappointed face.

“Uh, Haz we’re landing,” he looks ahead and I look too, to see where the others are. Niall is sitting with Zayn across from us and Liam is sitting in front of them. I could’ve sworn he was sitting beside me though. “I bet you’re wondering why Liam is not sitting beside you,” Louis says in a soft whisper.

“Well, yeah but whatever. It’s not a big deal,” I shrug it off and he looks at me through squinted eyes. I look down at my body to see if I have drool on my shirt or something because that happened before, but nope don’t see anything. “Is everything okay, Lou?” I cock an eyebrow, questioning him and he looks away immediately. “No, just something feels off for some reason. I know you probably think I’m being weird.” he ducks his head, embarrassed. Aw Louis is too adorable; no wonder he’s my favorite.

“Louis I know what you mean but I can’t put my finger on it,” I tell half of the truth because yes everything is not the same but I definitely know why though. He opens his mouth to say something but the flight attendant comes over the intercom, “Okay everyone buckle up so we can safely land and I hope you had a great flight,” I look down to make sure if I’m buckled which I’m not for some reason. Maybe I took it off before I took my nap so I could be more comfortable. I buckle it up and to see Louis doing the same.

                                                                                                ***

I sigh in relief when Paul stops the van in the front circle of the apartments or well flat as the boys call them. I felt cramped up in the van and it didn’t help that everyone is acting weird around me. We walk into the building and I take the chance to take all the fanciness in. Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and valets in the front. Girl you fancy now? I laugh at my stupid ass and get into the elevator with the rest of the boys. The whole way Louis tells dumb jokes and I’m like Niall I laugh at pretty much anything so Niall and I were hugging our stomachs in pain.

Louis stopped his joking to look at me weirdly, “Haz I’m surprise with you,” he smiles genuinely and I stop my giggling.  

“Why?” I gasp for air and then the elevator dings open with the other boys rushing out to get to their flat. I walk out with Louis while carrying my bag over my shoulder. “Well you never laugh that much at my jokes, like Nialler,” he explains and I look slightly down since I’m a bit taller than him.

“Maybe your jokes are getting better Lou,” I wink at him and he cocks his head to the side in confusion. I leave him standing there smirking to myself, but only to have Louis call me, “Haz our flat is here?” he meant it as a statement but I guess since he’s confused it comes out as a question.

“Oh right,” I turn around and he looks at me like I’ve grown three heads. “I was making sure you knew,” I try to play it cool and by the way Louis shrugs off my weirdness, I guess it worked. He pulls out his keys from his bag and I push it in to turn it to the left. He pushes the door open and walks in. I close the door and to find Louis standing there…stretching. His shirt lifts up slightly and I see his muscular back and the hem of his boxers which is laying on top of that glorious ass. Mmm hmm, wait Mia you can’t do that in Harry’s body or Louis will think you’re weird!