Ch. 23: Well, Well, Well

(Hey guys! I know it's not Saturday but I promised an amazing girl @samcedes4eva that I would update twice this week for this story!

Like guys she was so sweet in the comments! Look on the last chapter and you'll see what I mean, just such a nice girl! So I'm dedicating this chapter to you and thank you so much, it means a lot. Seriously.

Ooo by the way, you should check out @WeCameInPeace it's @Kayla_BrownEyes and I shared account, which we already have an interracial story on it. It's actually Makeda's story so ya haha. Check it out because she would really appreciate it!

Check out @HarrysBreMarie story! It's not necessarily a 1D interracial but Louis is dating a black girl in the story so yeah! Haha Oh and I have Friday off so maybe this story won't be the only story that I will update twice on! ;) :F)

Mia's POV:

"Thanks Harry," Taylor leans over to me and give me a hug while I hug back, burying my face into her soft hair. I still can't believe she wrote a song about me of all people!

"No thank you," she leans out of the hug to look at me confusingly. "For the song?" I question, mirroring her expression.

"Oh! I guess I never thought I would ever hear a guy say that to me," she murmurs under her coffee scented breath. Yep she had that autumn special frappie again.

I begin to laugh and she looks at me weirdly but can't help to join me. After the laughter settles down, I decide to ask her the question that's been eating at me since she started the song.

"Taylor?" She hums in reply while getting off the table and sitting beside, sitting cross legged. "What made you write a song about me of all people?"

She sighs while pulling on the neck part of her turtleneck. It's making even me uncomfortable, just by looking at her.

"Well," she licks her red lipstick which makes me cringe inwardly, I mean she haves to taste that. "Harry you've been a gentleman ever since I met you." She pauses to think over her choice of words.

"You're genuine with me, you're not only talking to me because you want to sleep with me." She smiles warmly while I laugh nervously. I mean c'mon, I love her but I don't swing that way.

"You're funny and have an obsession with cats which I find strange," she sees the dejected look on my face, I don't even care for cats but I have to play the part. "But the good kind of strange!"

I laugh while shaking my head, "It is a strange obsession, huh?" I ask while she cocks her head to the side, weighing her hands in the air. "Mmm just a little bit," she smirks while I laugh half heartily.

"Though the four nipples totally beat the cat obsession," she states matter of factly while trying not to smile. Her smile drops to a shocked grimace after I throw a pillow from the couch to her face.

I run for my life while laughing after hearing, "Harry I'm going to kill you!"

Harry's POV:

"Oh man, I feel so tired!" I groan inwardly while walking or should I say slouching? Anyway I slouched and stopped to open the door; the wind hitting me in the face, waking me up.

I walked past a stairwell to get to my English class when I noticed from the corner of my, a tall figure by the maroon lockers. I stop to avert my eyes to the tall figure to see it's Kenan putting books into his locker.

I bite the sinister cat grin to come to my lips, which makes me wonder how is Molly? Harry don't think about your cat!

I lick my lips thinking of the sweet revenge that I have on American Bitch now. Yeah we're back to that, after what she pulled?