Ch. 24: Bloodstream

(A/N: Hey guys! So here's the second update for Makayla! Guys if you don't read my other stories then you should totally read my Niall fan fic because that book is beating this story by 40 reads! Haha like dang that's crazy!

I figured I better stick to the schedule anyway and update. To be honest, I'm ready for this story to end soon because I figured before I start school the book would be done but nope it's almost Christmas time!

So I give this book a few more chapters but idk haha. Also DO NOT I repeat do not worry, there will be a sequel hell this story will be a trilogy! Haha I probably shouldn't have told ya that. Oops?

Well no because there was never any romance between Mia and the boys but it's kind of hard seeing that she's Harry so rest assure there will be tons of interracial loving in the sequel!

Don't have much to say so I'll see ya later! Bye! :F)

Words can be like knives.

Mia's POV:

"So tell us what happened at Taylor's seeing that you're not really gay," Niall questions while wiggling his eyebrows. I blush laying on the couch with my head in Louis' lap and my feet in Niall's lap.

I look up at Louis, shaking my head at the inside joke of the situation. He smiles back while playing with my hair. I look back to Niall.

"Nothing much besides that she wrote a song for me." I try to rush the words out of mouth but I'm guessing I wasn't quick enough seeing that Niall eyes went wide and Louis dropped a curl from his fingertips.

"Mate what the bloody hell you mean she wrote a song for you?" Niall screeches while I sit up into a sitting position. "Okay hold on, let me explain."

"Oh this should be good." Niall crosses his arms across his chest. Is it me or does he need to stop hanging around with Liam?

I sigh, "Okay she told me that since we've been hanging out, she started to notice that good guys are still out there is all." I get up from the couch to go to the kitchen. 

I grab a glass from the cabinet and the bottle of Sprite out of the fridge. When I fix my drink and put everything back, I come back to the living room to see Louis and Niall staring at me with wide blue eyes.

I roll my eyes and start taking sips from my drink. "You done?" I look over the rim of the glass to see Niall watching me.

I take my last sip, pulling the glass away from my lips and nod. At that exact second, Niall just blows up. "You idiot! Do you not know that she just confessed to you?"

I put the glass down on the coffee table, on a coaster of course and stood in front of them. "Confessed what Ni?"

He rubs his temples and I look over at Louis for an explanation for the leprechaun's weirdness but he's looking dead at me with no emotion. Okay what?

I look back and forth between the two so they can give me explanations to my questions. "She confessed her love to you mate."

I open my mouth and closed it over and over like a fish. My mouth begins to dry and I feel lightheaded. I start to shake my head in disbelief, to reject all the running thoughts that are going through my head.

Niall nods with a sympathetic smile, "I think as soon as Liam gets home, we need to talk to Management."

I feel trickles of sweat on my forehead because from what I always read of Management, they're not the people that you want to talk to.

"Are yo-," I start but someone's phone begins to ring. "That's me, hold on." Louis goes into his pockets for his phone and looks at the Caller ID and sighs. I wonder who could that be?