Ch. 21: Look After You

(A/N: Hey guys! I figured I better update since someone commented on the last chapter to update so now I have an excuse to update!

Girl I hope you happy that you helped a crackhead get their fix! Ahaha jk! Oh guys have you heard of the Biebs new single for this week? "All That Matters"? It's amazing and it's always on repeat lol.

Check out my twin's interracial One Direction fan fic called Stand Out @Kayla_BrownEyes!

Anyways I hope you had a great day and love you like seriously! :F)

Mia's POV:

"Louis, it's Harry," I gulp nervously looking at the phone. "What do I do?!" I throw the phone on the bed dramatically while Louis chuckles. I give him a glare, glad for him to find this amusing.

"Don't worry about it love!" He notices my glare but still has a smile on his face. "Harry might not even know about it, I mean didn't you say you live in a small town?"

"Yeah maybe you're right," I pick up the phone before it stops ringing. I press answer and before I could even let out a hello, I hear my small voice yelling into my ear.

"Mia! What the hell is going on?! Why would the paparazzi think I'm gay?" I look over at Louis with an incredulous look thay says you said that he wouldn't know!

"Harry I can explain," I whispered into the phone while he huffs, "I'm waiting."

"Lemme see that phone!" I hear Asia yell in the background and then there's shuffling on the line. All I can make out was Harry yelling, "Stop! She's telling me what's going on!"

After a few minutes go by Harry is back on the line. Sorry what were you saying?" I let out the big puff of breath just realizing that I was holding it.

"Well when the boys were suspicious of my weird behavior, I kind of sorta maybe accidentally gave them the idea that I was gay. I mean but that can be a big stretch though." I sniff trying to make it seem as if it was no big deal.

"Mia what the hell were you thinking?!"

"I'm sorry Harry! It was so quick and I couldn't control it after that! I'm truly sorry!" I plead with my hands cupped together for him to give me mercy even though he can't see me.

"How could you not control it?! How did the paparazzi even hear this? It said in one article that they recorded you and the lads discussing my sexuality!" I feel tears start to come to my eyes because I know that I ruined his life.

I don't blame him to act this way, "I mean now you got the whole band in trouble because Management will not approve of this!" I feel my bottom lip start to quiver and I use one of Harry's long fingers to wipe the corner of my eye.

"Give me the phone love," Louis reaches his hand out and I shake my head quickly because I deserve everything that Harry throws at me.

"Give. It. To. Me." Louis speaks slowly for me to understand that he means business. It kind of scares me the scary mean expression that he haves on his face right now.

I quickly give him the phone and he pushes the phone to his ear quickly. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you Harold?" Oh shit, if he called him by his full name then Louis must be really pissed.

Harry's POV:

I hear a soft voice on her line but I can't make it out because I'm fuming. I could punch a wall, I'm so pissed. She just didn't even think! I'm not worried about my well-being but the boys!

I hear the soft voice again but more stern this time, wait is that Louis? "Give. It. To. Me." Why would he want to talk to me? I mean at a time like this?