Ch. 26: Cops & Robbers

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's so late that I'm updating but I had to do test corrections for two test! Yes it was terrible -_-.

Haha anyway how are you guys? I don't really have much to say so sea ya dudes in bits? :F)

Oh baby stick em up

Your love or your life

Mia's POV:

I walk out of my bedroom and go into the living room, expecting to see the boys there but nope. I wait for a few seconds to hear anything.

I suddenly hear deep and soft voices speaking rather loud in the kitchen. I go into the kitchen to see the boys huddled around the table.

"Aren't we supposed to be leaving now?" I ask them rather confused. They all look up at me with food in their mouths and surprise looks on their faces. I guess they didn't hear me since I am a ninga.

"Yeah Haz, but you have to eat your breakfast." Liam smiles at me and pats the seat beside me where my food is located. I sit down to see scrambled eggs, toast and bacon.

My stomach begins to growl and I cover it up while looking at the boys with sheepish smiles which they all laugh at.

"Someone is hungry and it's not me for a change," Niall chirps across from me and I smile at him before digging in.

"Slow down Haz, you'll be able to get in the car soon." Zayn smirks at me knowingly and I send him a glare because I know he's hinting that about me sitting beside Louis.

Which I'll admit, I'm anxious to sit beside him. I look around to find Louis and to see him laughing at something Niall did or said.

Niall picks up a fork full of eggs and brings it to Louis' lips to feed it to him which Louis opens his mouth for it. Niall just watches Louis with amusement in his eyes.

"Um what are you guys doing?" I narrow my eyes at them and they both look at me with confusion in their blue eyes.

"Niall's giving me food?" Louis replies but it comes out as a question. I shrug it off and go back to my food.

"And you say you don't like him," Zayn whispers in my ear and I clench my teeth because it's so not true!

"Whatever Zayn," he just smirks and continues to eat his food.

After we finish eating, we all jump into our usual van where I sit in the back...with Louis.

"Mia?" Louis whispers so the boys won't hear him. I look over at him from the corner of my eye and look out the window.

"Yeah?" I reply still looking out the window to watch the morning sun come out behind the clouds.

Louis' POV:

Why is she acting so weird? I mean I don't remember doing anything wrong? Unless.

No she couldn't find out about that. I look over at her to see her sweeping Harry's curls to the front to fix them. As you can see, I like her.

I know it's weird and trust me. You're not the only that thinks such things. How can I like some girl that's in my mate's body? Only I would have this sort of problem.

I think it all occured when I sung her asleep with Look After You. The same song I wouldn't even think of singing to Eleanor and she was my girlfriend for two years, for Kevin's sake!

It's not because oh she's in Harry's body and Larry is real because it's most definitely not! It's because her personality. Call me a sucker for cliche but she's perfect.