Ch. 27: Ride

(A/N: Hey guys! I told ya that I was going to update today! By the way, I totally forgot to thank you guys in last chapter that this story got to 1.1K reads! Thank you so much!

I love writing this story and I'm glad to hear that people like to read this so thanks again!

By the way, the video on the side I made it :).

Anyway as you can see I know who she's going to choose and you're going to find out right about NOW!

Sea ya in bits dudes! :F)

I'm tired of feeling like I'm fucking crazy
I'm tired of driving 'til I see stars in my eyes
It's all I've got to keep myself sane, baby
So I just ride, I just ride

Louis' POV:

I look at Mia with shock evident on my face, I can't believe Matt would sink so low. I look at the panel of Management to see if they actually agree with this craziness.

I notice Kelly, who's in the middle, just nodding to everything that Matt has to say. Of course she would, all they care about is the sales! It's so like Management to be this way!

"Do I really have to choose?" I hear a low whisper beside me to see Mia looking down at her hands and I shake my head at the sight. She shouldn't have to do deal with this.

I watch her closely while she's thinking hard about her choice. If she chooses Haylor then she'll further Taylor's crush on her and what will Harry do when they switch back?

If she chooses Larry or well me then she haves to kiss me in public and it sounds appealing. I look over at her to see Harry instead. Oh right, she's in Harry body. I mean don't get me wrong!

Harry is an attractive fella but I don't want to be with him. I want to be with Mia in her short caramel skinned curvy body. Not Harry's curly haired tall manly body.

Matt clears his throat. "Yes Harry you do, if you need any time then by all means," he points to the door but she shakes her head.

"That won't be necessary because i have come up with my decision."

Harry's POV: (Yay!)

I hang up the phone where I lay it on the computer desk beside the bed. I hope Mia will be okay with Management. I know how devious they can be.

I begin to think of how our life could be. She lays beside me in bed and we're both looking at each other to see who would crack first. Most likely me because I can't keep my hands off her nice curves.

She'll just give this slight smirk like to tell me that she's already won. Which I pout to because she's most likely right. I can imagine her just scooting closer to me like to tempt me.

I would bite my lip hard to stop the lust overcoming my actions. I'll give her a smirk in return because I know she likes my dimples with dark green eyes on top.

I would then begin to hear an annoying blaring noise in the background. I look over at her to see what it is but to see me not in the room that we were in anymore but in her room.

In her room with her alarm from her phone blaring with the soon to be October dreary sunlight peeking through the window. I groan from the absence of seeing her face; who knew I would get so caught up with Mia of all girls?

I get out of her bed and stretch my body. I put on a pair of skinnys and a Polo shirt that I found in the back of the closet. I guess she's not really a Polo fan?

I go into the bathroom and get to the mirror to admire Mia's features for the umpteenth time since you know. Yes I have a habit of admiring her features, sue me.