Chapter 31: Like they say, once in a gang, always in a gang.

>Jay's POV<

"Hello Jay." Caroline says as she stands a good ten metres away from me.

"Tell me what you know." I demand.

She smiles a little, "I know you and me have never gotten on very well, but I wouldn't be starting feuds right now Jay."

I clench my jaw, "I'm not really in the mood to ask how you are."

She raises an eyebrow, "Well that's a little rude, isn't it?"

I laugh a little, "How is it that you can be a completely different person with some people?"

"Because some people deserve to be treated nicely, like your girlfriend for example." She replies.

What she said shocked me a little, only because I had never heard Hazel be referred to me as 'girlfriend'.

It made me annoyed at myself for not asking her before.

She raises her eyebrows, "Am I wrong in calling her that?"

My facial expression must have given myself away.

I clear my throat, "No, just not officially."

She sighs, "Boys."

I frown, "Look, we're wasting time. The longer I'm here the longer she's stuck with Robert."

"Well, actually..." She says.

I step forward, "What?"

"From what I've heard at the club, Robert's still out of town." She says.

"He is?"

"Is that not what I just said?"

I glare at her, "If you don't like me so much, why are you helping me?"

She crosses her arms over her chest, "You're right, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't smiling a little when you were getting beaten up by my bouncers. But I do like Hazel, and I don't like the situation she's in at the moment."

"Okay, so lets put aside this disliking for a second, and tell me what you know." I say.

She raises her eyebrows at me.

I sigh, "Please."

She smiles, "Good. Okay, I'll tell you everything I know."

∆Lexi's POV∆

So far we've had no luck in finding anyone from Robert's gang.

Jay left five minutes ago, and we haven't heard anything from him, I'm just hoping he gets something out of this if we don't.

Suddenly, a familiar blonde walks near me, and my interest spikes up.

I quickly move to follow her but she starts getting lost in the crowd.

I decide to try my luck.

"Lucy!"

I see her turn around with a frown on her face.

Her eyes widen and she goes to move away, I go after her but I get stuck between dancing people.

I catch Seth's eye and point to the direction Lucy went.

He searches the dance floor and obviously sees her before going after her.

I squeeze my way out and see Seth catch her before he takes her to the side.