Chapter 37: The past is the past, what's done is done. I'm only moving forward.

*Hazel's POV*

"Seth, stop mucking around with my crutches before there's two of us on them." I say as he swings around the kitchen on them.

"Aw, come on Hazel. I'm just having a little fun."

"You know what they say, 'what starts in fun ends in tears'."

He rolls his eyes at me, "Don't be such a downer."

I just shake my head and continue eating my yogurt and muesli, a small smile forming on my lips.

Seth was on babysitting duty, since Jay was in his overprotective state and didn't want me to left at home by myself.

My dad was not impressed when Jay dropped me off two hours after I had been released from the hospital. So when I got home Jay and the guys were shoved out of the house and told to come back today.

Lexi and her dad were visiting Aunty Laura, since Lexi demanded it was her right to know about my Uncle's illness.

Apparently Jay and Zach were off doing some 'job', which honestly didn't surprise me, it also didn't stop me worrying.

Suddenly a loud crash brings me back and I look over to see Seth groaning on the floor, the crutches lying around him.

"Told you." I say.

He pushes himself up to a sitting position, "Touché."

I sigh, "When are they coming back?"

He raises his eyebrows at me and smirks, "Missing loverboy already?"

"In my defense I haven't seen him at all today." I reply.

I was sure the guys had been updated about me and Jay's new relationship status.

"Wow, look at you go. It's not like you saw him yesterday or anything." He replies, still sitting on the floor.

I scoff and make a face at him, "Shush and give me my crutches so I can go watch a movie or something."

He makes an effort of creating a loud grunt when he stands up and grabs my crutches before handing them to me.

I hobble over to the living room and flop into the couch, resting my crutches to the side.

"I hate these stupid things, this is not how I wanted to spend summer break."

Seth shrugs as he sits down next to me and shrugs, "If you do the right things, you can get them off in six weeks and still have two weeks of break left."

I pout, "Six weeks is a long time."

Seth scrolls through the movies, "What do you want to watch?"

I shrug, "I don't mind, put anything on."

He looks deep in thought as he continues to look through them all.

"Have you heard from Mae?" I ask in a smaller voice.

Seth and Mae had gotten incredibly close over the time I was in hospital; it kind of surprised all of us.

"A little, she doesn't talk too much." He replies in the same tone.

"Is she dealing okay?" I ask.

He sighs a little, "As much as a girl who lost her baby can I guess."

I look away, "Jay told me Roman was at the funeral."

"Yeah, he was apparently allowed to for personal reasons." Seth replies.