Chapter 32: As though there is no hope and my death is imminent.

Chapter 32: As though there is no hope and my death imminent.

>Jay's POV<

It took longer than it should of to get him talking. Turns out that Jacob Bell isn't the great sportsman the school thought he was.

I barge out of the room and take the stairs two at a time as I go back down to the club.

There aren't as many people here as there were when we first came, it makes me think about what the time was.

I swing open the door and it's lighter than I thought it would be outside.

"Jay!" Someone says behind me.

"What time is it?" I ask, turns out it was Zach that caught up with me.

"I was trying to tell you, it's already 4:30 in the morning."

I hold my hands up to my head and start pacing, "Robert comes back tonight, there's no time."

Zach gives me a look, "We're just going to have to go with what we've got."

Seth comes out of the club, "Did you hear what he was saying? There's too many of them for just the three of us."

"Four, actually." Lexi says as she exits too.

"No, you're not coming." I say to her.

She crosses her arms over her chest, "I think you've forgotten how much I've done for you guys, you need some brains in this group."

"It's too dangerous." I reply.

"I can handle myself. If you can just get me to Hazel, I can handle her from there, and you guys can worry about our route."

Zach looks at me, "She makes a good point."

I purse my lips, "Fine, but if anything happens you get out of there. Hazel would never forgive me if I let something happen to you."

Lexi's phone starts ringing and she nods at me before going off to take the call.

"Right, he wouldn't give us the address. So, lets just focus now on a game plan." Seth says.

I sigh, "You're right, there's not enough of us. There's so way we could do this smoothly with just us."

Zach obviously notices a look on my face and starts shaking his head, "I know what you're thinking and it's not a good idea."

"What other option do we have Zach? It's not like we can just grab random people off the street." I notice my voice was rising a little.

"Okay, cool down. Zach, I think we should consider talking to Richie about this." Seth says.

"Are you kidding? We're trying to get out of the gang, if we do this he's going to want something in return." Zach replies.

"It's Hazel man." Seth says.

He sighs and looks at both of us.

"Alright, for Hazel."

"Guys." Lexi says as she comes back.

I frown, "What's wrong?"

She gets to us with an agitated expression, "We have a new problem."

"Go on." Zach says.

"Hazel's dad just got home."

*Hazel's POV*