#3 The Way He Cooks You Breakfast

Ashton: He'll usually make something like pancakes, not wanting to overdo it. He sneaks out of the bed without waking you up, and how he does that is a mystery to you. He'll silently get everything together correctly, trying his best not to make you throw up like with his eggs and sausage. The trouble comes when he puts them in the pan. He often forgets a little bit of oil to keep the batter from sticking, and if that wasn't enough, he can't flip a pancake to save his butt! They come out deformed and slightly burnt, but Ashton tries his best to hide that by covering them in maple syrup. He'll wake you up gingerly, and he'll smile broadly at your reaction to his little gift.

Luke: Honestly, he doesn't do as well as you'd expect from a momma's boy unless he's making cereal. He's at least got enough experience with that. His bacon isn't the good kind of crispy; they're dry and kinda hard. Same thing goes with his eggs and sausage. Both things have made you sick at least once, but you didn't mind. He tried his best, and that's all you care about.
But he usually sticks with cereal. :)

Calum: He actually isn't too bad at cooking at all. His bacon and sausage is nearly perfect every time, and his pancakes and waffles are the best. He seems to struggle with the eggs, though; he just doesn't seem to be able to get them right. You tried to teach him, but then he gave up and let you do that part if you wanted. Naturally, you two rarely make eggs. You'd wake up to the sweet smelling breakfast as he called your name, and you would actually be happy to get up out of bed. You would skip down the stairs, except the few times you tripped down them, and you two would sit at the table, eating your breakfast while talking and laughing.

Michael: His breakfast is better classified as a late lunch. You two sleep very late in the day, and only on good days Michael would make breakfast. Normally, he would either make pancakes or bacon, or he whip a pizza together for the both of you to eat on the couch while cuddling. He would get cuddly, and he would demand a reward for actually hauling his lazy butt out of bed, and you did give it to him ;).