#17 Smooth Criminal pt. 3 (Calum)

there's a sign in the window
that he struck you a crescendo Annie
he came into your apartment
he left the bloodstains on the carpet
then you ran into the bedroom
you were struck down
it was your doom
Annie, are you OK?
so, Annie, are you OK?
are you OK Annie?
you've been hit by
you've been struck by
A smooth criminal

Your new roommate has been living with you, more like you with her because it's her house, and you don't think very much of her. Her name is Annie, and she's almost everything you hate in people. She's loud, annoying, slutty, and she touches everything you own and tell her to leave alone. And I mean EVERYTHING.

It was a Sunday, and you just got back from a shopping trip late at night. It was about 11:30 pm, and you opened the locked door, locking it again after you entered your house. You turned around to see a small note on a window scribbled sloppily. It read:

They're never gonna catch me, but that's besides the matter you have at hand. Your roommate, Annie. I did it with a crescendo, and I'm not going to take the effort to clean up her mess. It's her fault in the first place.

I shot her foot on her way to the bedroom, and she was clutzy enough to leave and trail of blood into her bedroom, where she decided to try and barricade the door. I busted in, and I was nice enough to do you and favor and shoot her along with her ugly ass boyfriend. I did you another favor: I put clothes on their dirty, naked bodies.

You're welcome.

You stood in shock for a second before racing up the stairs, almost slipping in a small trail of blood leading up your stairs. You ran into the carpeted bedroom, seeing bloodstains everywhere and two sloppily dressed dead people. Like the crook said-

That dude was ugly!

You looked at Annie's lifeless but still beautiful body, and you felt a slight twinge of sadness for the whore. "Annie, are you okay?" You called her name, tapping her shoulders to make sure she really wasn't alive.

You turned around to head downstairs, but, once you started walking towards your phone, strong hands covered your mouth and dragged you backwards into a muscular body.

"Hey, babe," a sweet, soft voice with a sexy Aussie accent said in your ear. "It's been too long." He pushed your body up against a wall, pushing your bodies together and moaning.

"Calum," you gasped your crime-prone boyfriend.

He kissed you, heating things up. "Like my work?" He asked you with a pinch of satisfaction in his voice.

"Yes," you gasped as he pressed his thumbs forcefully against your hips. "Where are we going next?"

"Huh, well," he started, cutting off as he kissed you hotly again. "I was thinking first we could bunk at Mike's and get...busy in our temporary bedroom before leaving for (your home country).

"Uh, I like that plan," you sighed as he grasped your hand tightly, intertwining your fingers as you walked out of your recent crime scene.

Time to get freaky ;)
__________
Sorry its short and a piece of rat shit but oh well
I have a band competition this weekend and that my excuse for being too tired to care:)
BTW I LOVE THE READERS WHO ARE ACTUALLY KEEPING UP WITH MY AWFUL UPDATING HABITS! Really tho y'all are epically awesome.