08 | the bond

He hasn't come in ever since I tried to stabilize him

I was weird and unlike him. Mainly because that was two days ago and ever since being kidnapped, he had never left my side for more than 3 hours, he even slept on the couch that he has in his room just to be in the same room as me. 

Despite the amount of times I think to tell him to get out and give me self, there was something inside of me that couldn't do it. 

Why was he so shocked that I had found the syringe, he had hid it in the same obvious place. 

What an idiot.

Sure, behind a drawer isn't as obvious as I am making sound but surely when you can't close the drawer properly, you're going to see why. He was so angry, angry and shocked, that I had it and was about to use it on him but he must understand that I don't belong here, I belong with my pack that he stole me from. 

I don't want to stay here, I shouldn't have to. This isn't my home, this isn't my pack house-- I assume it's a pack house-- and the people here aren't my family, they are the enemy. I can't live like this and surely he must understand. I've been locked here ever since I was kidnapped, and I'm not even sure how long that was.

What kind of mate does this to his other half? 

Was this the type of love that I was watching for? 

Without any warning, a knock came from the door and a young man -- who I recognized to be the Beta-- walked through the door. I glared at him as he swung the door open with force. 

"Do you mind?" His eyes were low, no eye contact was made. "What do you want now? To slap me again?" I growled at him as loud as I could, still feeling the wolfsbane in my system. His eyes finally met mine and he looked guilty, his eyes filled with regret.

"I am so sorry, Lun-" I growled again, loud enough to stop him for speaking for a moment. 

"Never call me your Luna. Ever again." I glared at him harshly. I wasn't going to be called his Luna when my so-called mate is the Alpha of the  most torturous pack in the world, I wasn't having it. Plus, who even says this Alpha is even my mate? He is probably bluffing, playing with me. 

Asshole. 

Anyways, what kind of 'mate' is he? Leaving his wolfsbaned mate all alone, I'm sounding needy but let me be-- I'm not even meant to be here. 

"You are sure acting like one." The Beta in front of me snickered directing to the way I commanded him only a second ago, before noticing my harsh stare and clearing his throat. "I'm sorry." 

Awkward silence then filled the room. The tension between us was icy, it couldn't be cut by the sharpest knives known to man.  Soon enough, the silence was quite enough for me and I asked the question I prayed didn't make me seem worried, or needy, at all.